Article:Suhani Dhanki's stint ends in Adhuri Kahani Hamari!!

vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Suhani Dhanki's stint ends in Adhuri Kahani Hamari

Suhani Dhanki aka Naagin Maya of &TV's Adhuri Kahani Hamari (4 Lions) has bid good bye to the show.

The show, which is a reincarnation drama featuring Mahima Makwana and Laksh Lalwani, have seen major changes post the leap.

We hear that new characters are being introduced to cater to the leap. Though the tale is about rebirth, Suhani's character will not be seen anymore in the tale. When we called up the actress, she confirmed and said, "Yes, I am not part of the show anymore. It was a wonderful experience."

We wish Suhani all the luck for her future endeavours!

Edited by vyoman - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammu92 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg my dream see her again as obessive lover-cum-naagin got crashed..😲 she was brilliant as maya.. gonna miss her on show😭
CV's what are you guys upto??😡 madhvini has set a good standard but their story was incomplete..plzz take krishika to same level and complete it.. don't mess the story line..
dreamyrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammu92

Omg my dream see her again as obessive lover-cum-naagin got crashed..😲 she was brilliant as maya.. gonna miss her on show😭

CV's what are you guys upto??😡 madhvini has set a good standard but their story was incomplete..plzz take krishika to same level and complete it.. don't mess the story line..

exactly ammu since madhvini had set a really high standard Krishika would have to go even a notch higher to complete their love story but cv's are trying to ruin it ðŸ˜¡

plz dont do this kinda injustice its my only favorite show really love Madhvini/krishika/lakshima
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
so that's y they r showing Tulsi..she is the new villain?who will avenge Maya's death?..would love to see Maya..
vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ammu92

Agree...She was excellent as Maya...I was thinking that choti nagin was Maya/Suhani only...
dreamyrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OtakuGirl-Debo

so that's y they r showing Tulsi..she is the new villain?who will avenge Maya's death?..would love to see Maya..

but for tulsi to avenge maya's death she has to be related and i dont think she is ðŸ˜•
Sona_Chandini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think it was a wise decision for them to end her track and it just doesn't make any sense why they would do it so soon. It just feels incomplete. I really like Suhani as Maya so this is very sad news for me. ðŸ˜’