|| Enslavement || A Ram - Priya OS ||

BombayPonnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Hello there to all the RaYa crazy people out there..
It's been so long since I last visited the forum and much longer since i last wrote something on Ram and Priya.. I was watching a few old episodes and this thought struck me.. So I decided to pen it down for you guys..

And just when I finished writing, i got a message from Leena saying she wanted me to write a story.. So I'm gonna be dedicating this story to her and also to this one girl who we all know loves RaYa with all her heart and takes efforts to actually send me the links to the fictions on RaYa.. So this ones for you too Drishti

Enslavement

He opened his eyes lazily, looking around for her, his source of happiness, his wife Priya wondering why she hadn't come to wake him up yet. It was a habit he'd been used to now and he would only begin his day looking at her enchanting smile. As if on cue, he heard the tinkling of her anklets approaching his room. He quickly shut his eyes and dug his face into the pillow, suppressing his smile. Oh how much he loved this morning routine!

He knew she was closer when the strong aroma of her tea filled his senses. He heard her place the mug on the side table as she sat down on the bed, bending down towards his face. He took in the aroma of her fruity shampoo as a few drops of water from her wet hair tickled down his face. He smiled gently, relishing the moment. 

"Ram, uthiye. It's morning!" He heard her sweet voice. A shiver ran down his spine as he felt her warm breath on his ear. Giving out a small moan, he snuggled closer to her, putting his head on her lap. Closing his arms around her waist, he dug into her waist, placing a feathered kiss over her kurti. She sighed and threaded her fingers into his hair, caressing them with one hand and picked up her mug of tea with the other. This had now become an everyday thing when he would spend the first few minutes of his day in the warmth of his wife's arms as she would relish her 'Adrak wali chai.'

"Mr. Kapoor, uthiye na.. It's 7 already and I have a lot of chores to finish.." She said and he opened his eyes to see her beautiful face. His face lit up with a smile and she looked back at him with all the love in her eyes. 'Her smile is infectious' he thought to himself and finally moved away. She got up from the bed too and picked her now empty mug. "Aapka towel bathroom me hai. Go shower quickly and I'll keep your clothes ready." She said moving out of the room.

Ram sighed and sat up on the bed. Life had become so blissful since the day she had come back into his life after those five fateful years. All the anger forgotten, the hurt healed, the issues sorted and the past left behind, they had truly moved on cherishing every moment they got to spend with each other. Life had given 'them' a second chance and neither of them intended to let that slip. It was a year since then and they had lived each moment making new memories with each other and erasing the pain from their hearts, forming new habits and leaving behind some old.

She had neatly laid out his clothes, wallet and phone on the bed by the time he came out of the shower. He quickly buttoned up his shirt and wore his jacket. His eyes fell on the tie and he quickly rolled it, stuffing it behind the cushion. He then picked up his wet towel from the floor and dropped it on the bed.

"Priya.. Priya meri tie kahan hai yaar!" He called out for her. She walked in within a few minutes, narrowing her eyes looking at the towel. "Kya Mr. Kapoor! There was a time when I would keep the towel on the bed and you'd scowl. Aap budhe hote hote bacche bante jaa rahe hai." She said folding it and putting it aside on the laundry bag, like she did everyday. He would just keep looking at the various expressions on her face to his heart's content.

"Tum ne mujhe budha kaha? Apne aap ko dekha hai?" He sulked. "Haan.. Roz dekhti hu." She winked. "Whatever.. Meri tie kahan hai? I'm getting late." He said irritated. She turned around towards the bed where she'd kept the tie. Not finding it there, she looked back at him to see him sneaking a glance towards the cushion. She caught a bit of the the bright red of the tie and smiled at his childishness.

"Mr. Kapoor, aaj mai soch rahi thi aap bina tie ke office jaiye.. Acche lag rahe hai." She said and turned around to walk out. Ram saw his plans going down the drains and quickly spoke out "Nahi.. Mujhe meri tie chaiye. Red wali.. The one you gifted last month." He stomped his foot. "Mr. Kapoor, bacchon jaise zid karna bandh kijiye. Peehu bhi itni zid nahi karti." She smirked, knowing he'd be pissed at being compared to their six year old daughter. Not wanting to spoil his mood, she walked back towards him and stood before his sulking face, holding out her hand.

"Kya?" He asked. "Tie dijiye.." She asked him. "Cupboard me hogi." He replied nonchalantly. "Mr. Kapoor, golu aapka naam hai mera nahi. Maine tie nikal kar rakhi thi subah. I know you hid it behind the cushion aur aap chahte hai mai aapko tie pehnau. Ab dijiye nahi toh I have lots of work to do." She said teasingly. He smiled at his smart wife and got the tie cheekily, handing it over to her. She put it around his neck and started knotting it while he encaged her in his arms, pulling her closer to himself, another habit he'd picked up in the last year. He loved the closeness of these stolen moments and the awesomeness of having her in his arms. He'd pick small fights with her to keep things interesting and behave like a baby to get her to pamper him. 

She finished the knot and pushed it upwards, towards his neck as he bowed down to place an open mouthed kiss on her cheek. Being in his arms was already wrecking havoc in her mind and she was using every bit of her self control not to pull him down to her and kiss him on his lips. She loved every moment that she spent with him. She loved his childishness, his possessiveness and the control he had over her heart. She would love his little pranks to sneak some moments with her and spend time with her. She would play along with his tricks and teasings because she'd want some time with him too. 

He saw her breath hitch with the closeness. He could see the colour rising on her cheeks. Even after being married for over six years, he was proud that he still had that effect on her. He looked into her eyes, dilute with want and desire, mirroring his and he instinctively moved forward towards her lips. Just as they were about to fulfill each other's unsaid desire, they heard a shuffle at the door.

Scroll Down To The Next Post For More

Edited by BeingIyeristic - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BombayPonnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Enslavement (cont.)

"Mumma.." Came the sleepy voice of their daughter. He moved back from her and giving her a moment to gather herself, he walked towards Peehu. "Hey Rockstar.. Good Morning.." He picked her up in his arms and kissed her cheek. She giggled as his beard brushed on her cheek. Hugging her father, she snuggled into his neck. "Good Morning papa"

Priya looked on with a smile at the two most important people in her life. How much life had changed in the last one year! She had found her love, her husband back and their daughter now had her father with her. She adored the bond these two shared and she would be overwhelmed every time she'd see them together. How guilty had she been of keeping Peehu away from Ram! but as time passed, the love in their hearts had healed them completely from the past.

He saw Priya looking at them with admiration. Her face reflecting her happiness at seeing him with their daughter. He had known how guilty she was of hiding from him, keeping Peehu away and not letting him see her grow. He was mad at her too but he had realised that no matter what, she was alive and that his 'mini me' was actually his own daughter. The past couldn't be changed but he knew there was no future without these ladies in it.

He saw her walk towards him and take Peehu from his arms. "Aap ready hoke neeche aa jaiye breakfast ke liye. I'll get Peehu dressed and join." She said to him walking out of the room. He nodded at her and went about the room putting his files, laptop and other necessities into his office bag. 

He walked down to the dining table for breakfast where he saw his mother and dadi engaged in an animated discussion. "Good morning maa, good morning dadi" he wished them and bowed down to touch their feet, another habit he had developed in an attempt to teach Peehu to respect elders which the kid religiously followed.

He settled on his chair when he saw Priya come in with Peehu who, after taking blessings from her dadi and badi dadi sat down next to her dad. Ram gave her a hi-fi while Priya got their breakfast. Ram could smell the fresh Aalo Paranthas that were being brought into the room but he knew he wouldn't get them. Priya had put him on a diet of healthy food and Paranthas were definitely not a part of them. Though he would crib and whine about it, he had to agree tgat he felt much healthier and lighter than he had in years. His productivity, both physical and intellectual had gotten better and he didn't need those ridiculous tablets anymore.

He waited for Priya to get his bowl of oatmeal but was surprised to see a parantha instead. He looked up at her in confusion while she just winked at him. "Priya beta, aaj Ram ko paranthe? Kya baat hai?" His mother asked. "Woh maa.. Nothing! He's allowed to cheat once in a while na.. And it's been really long since he's had them." Priya replied and his mother nodded.

He relished his breakfast to the last bit. Asking Peehu to get her schoolbag, he walked towards the door. Priya followed him out while maa and dadi went back to dadi's room. "Priya, thanks for the breakfast. You know how much I love the paranthas you make. They were delicious." He said, holding her in his arms. She had only given him a quick kiss on his lips in reply, making it a yet another pleasant surprise. "Papa, I'm ready." Peehu came to them. Kissing her mother goodbye, the father daughter duo had set off for the day.

Ram had been busy at work with back to back meetings and multiple deals happening. Kapoor Industries was at it's peak again. He had just cracked a big deal and was happy about it. Wanting to share the news with Priya, he reached out to his phone. Just then, it started ringing and he saw Priya's name flash on the screen. Smiling to himself, he picked up the phone and told her about his achievement. 

"I'm so proud of you, Ram. You are doing a great job Ram and Bauji would have been so very Proud of you if he was around today." She had said, making him feel ecstatic. "Par Ram, that doesn't mean you skip your meals. I'm sure you haven't had lunch yet. So first, go finish your food and only then are you allowed to work, okay?" He chuckled and agreed to her command. He still wondered how she knew every single thing about him. It was a mystery how she could read his mind and speak the exactly things he'd wanna hear. She was the magician who raised her wand and turned his lonely life into a fairy tale.

He loosened his tie as the car came to a halt at the basement of Kapoor Mansion, a mere house that she turned into a home with her presence. The new deal had needed some urgent decisions and he had to stay back at work. He had called up Priya and told her the same, asking her and others at home to have their dinner and sleep. She had wanted to wait for him but he had told her of the dinner meeting with the clients and she had relented. He was exhausted and all he needed now was to sleep, hugging her close to himself.

He walked into his room and was surprised to see the lights on and Priya nowhere around. His eyes fell on an open book on the bed and on looking closer, he realised it was his own diary from all those years back. The one he had used to note Priya's wishes. That was precisely the page open. He noticed something a sticky note attached to the page near the very last wish. Right below the 'Kisiko zindagi deni hai' was written 'Thanks for making it come true, yet again' in her beautiful handwriting. 

He scratched his forehead once, not really grasping the meaning of the note. He then noticed her phone right next to the diary and a note on it read 'unlock the screen'. Still confused, he did as instructed and his heart was overjoyed with what he saw. He kept looking at that picture of Peehu holding a placard that read 'Mumma is pregnant with baby #2'. 

He turned around, looking for her. He needed to see her, hug her and hear this from her mouth. He was overwhelmed with joy and was almost in tears. She was standing at the door of the dressing room, looking at him. He rushed to take her in his arms and she happily obliged.

"Priya ye.. Mai.. Hum.." He stuttered, unable to speak. "Haan Ram, we're pregnant!" She said, smiling at him. Unable to take it anymore, he cupped her face in his hands and kissed her, showing her in action how happy he was. 

As they lay in bed, after what would have been the most beautiful and tender love making for them, Ram her her close to his himself. She wrapped her arms around him, his steady hertbeat lulling her to sleep. He kissed her forehead and closed his eyes. This woman definitely had him wrapped around her little finger and she had enslaved that one organ pumping blood in his body, his heart!

And with that, we come to the end of another story.. Hope you guys enjoyed reading it as much as i did when i wrote it..

Loads of love...
BeingIyeristic a.k.a. Priya a.k.a RaYaKapor

Edited by BeingIyeristic - 8 years ago
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You back with a beautiful story dear
A paerson could not succeed without the support of it's life partner and same is happened with Ram as he got second chance with Priya to enjoy their blissful marriage life along with Peehu.
Their romance and love still rock solid so the trust between them and bow both RaYa will enjoy the parenthood once again. Keep writing dear.
Sakshiashu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb os.
Keep writing more on raya.
rags06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow... Such a beautiful OS...
Really loved it...
Ram and Priya's love is always beautiful...
Please do write more
fan_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful... lovely... romantic... loved reading it...
Pls do write more...
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks priya for writing one os for me n i really loved ur os plss keep writing like this
vartika22 thumbnail
ohhh goddd... Awesome. . loved it superbbb...
keep writing yaar... he again fullfilled priya's wish. .. kisi ko zindigi deni hai.. hayee.. dt diary wala scene... i loved it yaar.. thank u sooo much for writing. .
ssssabcd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
such a lovely os.. please continue if possible..
Beautifully written..!!
reshak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow very nice n beautiful OS..
RaYa r meant to b together..forever 
do write more..