Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
ttry kero swar fans k 26 ko yehi araha tha so u see colors pagal hochuka hai totally 
see this .. wasy ker rivanya fans bht rahy hain vote hope for the best

Hey guys, listen all of you! We all love Swara Sanskaar and SwaSan right. So please vote hard for them plz go to link.. login via twitter or gmail or yahoo and vote them as much as possible pls

I got to know Rivanya increasing than our SwaSan we can't let this happen plz vote SwaSan pls and Sanskaar too.. Swara also plzzz plzzz! I voted now again am going to vote plz.. its time to show SwaSan Fan Power !!

#ZuZu

drfizaahmed thumbnail

Originally posted by: pomegranate

lol at yamini's melodrama in today's epi. "unke chehra dekh to jeete aayin hoon" referring to mali. lmao

i was laughing aj ki epi mein totally sab fake hain sab ullu bana rahy hain ek dosray ko

yamni k pati.. n shiv k maaa... asa na kahyy šŸ¤£

i thought this vrat angle is to give idea to shiv ..to have fast for ritik asay man jay shayd šŸ˜†
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

naagin will get the awards this year..well deserving and if the channel does not give it to the most popular and number one show on tv toh phir kisko denge...and ritik is the most adored character onscreen right now...har maa ka sapna apni beti ke liye aur har beti ka sapna apne liye insaan or naagin šŸ˜†
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

just saw SBB theek se...aww my shiv was so hurt seeing that morni ka arms around ritik ka neck ..poor guy he was trying to get her off him...
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
useless episode...and the stupid half human half naagin is ruining the powerful scenes. we have said enough about the horrible VFX but seriously, it takes away the impact even more. I wish they would just stop Edited by pomegranate - 8 years ago
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
subhe i was trying to vote. subhe bahut busy tha kya lines...mujhe error de raha tha. i thought ab vote karungi

finally epi dekh liya.

some parts of the epi so hilarious. aaj literally Guruma ko Saap Sung gaa. sitti pitti gul unki. she could not even move an inch. šŸ¤£

and Sesha as the transgender...new heights of "ajeebness"...and again Ritik ko dekh ke gaana yaad aya hum tum ek jungle mein...
hum kaha Tabela plans bana rahe the for RiVanya, Sesha ko jungle pasand haišŸ¤£
yaar aise scenes Arjun ke palle hi kyun parte haišŸ¤£
MJHT ki yaad agyišŸ¤£ that parlour wala ladka and Nupur ke cooked up story mein that encounter of MayankšŸ¤£

back to Naagin...uff the BDšŸ˜”
the BD of Arjun will go bald in a few years...already a part uska bald haišŸ¤£

it could have been a thrilling epi for trp aunties...but knowing Yamini ka secret just made it so funnyšŸ¤£
drfizaahmed thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

naagin will get the awards this year..well deserving and if the channel does not give it to the most popular and number one show on tv toh phir kisko denge...and ritik is the most adored character onscreen right now...har maa ka sapna apni beti ke liye aur har beti ka sapna apne liye insaan or naagin šŸ˜†

i know thts the point na ... u shud b thnakful to thm so atleast give thm derving

ritik kaha milay asli life mein šŸ˜†šŸ˜†.. evry body is on hunt 
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pomegranate

useless episode...and the stupid half human half naagin is ruining the powerful scenes. we have said enough about the horrible VFX but seriously, it takes away the impace even more. I wish they would just stop

its very stupidšŸ„±

Adaa did her best to make that VFX look convincing. even the scene where Ritik is being lifted of the ground, it was so stupid. and what made it more stupid is Arjun is made to stand on ground while filming that shot. so Ritik's feets dint move. making it look sillier.

director terrible. he should have taken care of thatšŸ„±
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think shivanya actually sees a mother in yaminišŸ‘ŽšŸ¼
drfizaahmed thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

subhe i was trying to vote. subhe bahut busy tha kya lines...mujhe error de raha tha. i thought ab vote karungi

finally epi dekh liya.

some parts of the epi so hilarious. aaj literally Guruma ko Saap Sung gaa. sitti pitti gul unki. she could not even move an inch. šŸ¤£

and Sesha as the transgender...new heights of "ajeebness"...and again Ritik ko dekh ke gaana yaad aya hum tum ek jungle mein...
hum kaha Tabela plans bana rahe the for RiVanya, Sesha ko jungle pasand haišŸ¤£
yaar aise scenes Arjun ke palle hi kyun parte haišŸ¤£
MJHT ki yaad agyišŸ¤£ that parlour wala ladka and Nupur ke cooked up story mein that encounter of MayankšŸ¤£

back to Naagin...uff the BDšŸ˜”
the BD of Arjun will go bald in a few years...already a part uska bald haišŸ¤£

it could have been a thrilling epi for trp aunties...but knowing Yamini ka secret just made it so funnyšŸ¤£

itna thakayla BD hai arjun k he sit like he is sleeping...

and yes sesha try to get any type of ajeebness with ritik...

gurma total useless.. naagin aagi hai pata chala gaya ... yeh ajeeb prani naagin hai yeh nhi pata chala... šŸ¤£...