Leprechaun thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This is a thread for Live Updates..
You have to follow some simple rules.

R.U.L.E.S. & R.E.G.U.L.A.T.I.O.N.S

No Bashing.
Do not Spam.
Follow IF rules and conduct.
And at last but not the least PM the TM when the thread reaches 130-140.
Edited by .Leprechaun. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
18 feb:

Roshni says mom. Dd is shocked ,roshni smiles. Dd goes forward to hug her. She us crying , they both are crying. She again says mom. Kal Ho na Ho heartbeat tune plays! Roshni keeps on saying mom and they hug.  Jyoti aka Sid looks on.
Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
aayu LU #3 isnt completed na??
A.Green thumbnail
Dd breaks the hug and says mera bacha. She hugs her back. Dd turns to Sid. Roshni goes towards him and holds his face , she hugs him tight. He hugs her back totally happy. Roshni is crying. Jyoti kisses her head , sid yaar Sid kisses. Roshni holds his face breaking the hug. Sid wipes her tears.
Chejumx thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeah shouldn't we finish it?
A.Green thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChandzLoveSidNi

aayu LU #3 isnt completed na??

We started previous LU's after  pages 138 and 139 as well. So I though to start lu 4 too.
Edited by Aayu27 - 8 years ago
Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aayu27

We started previous LU's on pages 138 and 139 as well. So I though to start lu 4 too.

okay😛
Chejumx thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aayu27

Dd breaks the hug and says mera bacha. She hugs her back. Dd turns to Sid. Roshni goes towards him and holds his face , she hugs him tight. He hugs her back totally happy. Roshni is crying. Jyoti kisses her head , sid yaar Sid kisses. Roshni holds his face breaking the hug. Sid wipes her tears.

Can't wait to watch this bit now ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³
A.Green thumbnail
Roshni says I can't imagine mom what u would have felt when ur daughter refused to recognize u. Dd says we should call police , now roshni knows the truth. Sid denies saying police asks for proof. We can't let them get free and we should trap them big time so that they remain in jail for a long long time. Sid says for now we need to show them that what they r thinking is right. Let their plan work. Roshni is irritated , she says I won't leave them.  She starts to go as shakun arrives. Sid pulls her ina hug and says everything will be fine in Jyoti's voice. Roshni asks what r u saying? Sid says shh in her ears. Shakun asks them to come , roshni makes an irritated face. Jyoti says I'll get roshni's make up done in a better way. They leave 
A.Green thumbnail
Dd thanks god. Shabby thinks where will u go now jiu , roshni is gone ,now u r all mine. Kunal goes to get roshni. Jyoti says I'll bring her.