Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeliciousDevil. thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Why Sony TV? They are not even expert in marketing their shows. No repeat telecast & no promos. Most of their shows couldn't sustain for a year except CID. 

Star Plus or Zee could have been better choice. 
RainbowPearls thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Can't wait for Kapil's show 🥳
Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Colors is a bigger channel so Kapil has an uphill battle. Sony has been dead for years, should've picked a better channel. But Krushna is just so terrible, annoying and loud. Hoping for a knock-out.
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
So happy for Kapil... N I'm glad he is coming back with a show.. N i knew he would come back to Sony as they've been getting him for hosting many of their shows.. But bad decision to come on Sony... Sony has lost its viewership.. They are known as CID channel only.. None of their shows crosses 0.5 in TRPs..

I'm a fan of Sony's shows.. They come with awesome concepts but in the run for TRPs, end up screwing them and finally end the show soon.. Even KBC couldn't garner TRPs for them in recent past...

Firstly Sony has to revamp their channel, bring new marketing strategies and make efforts to get more reach for the channel and  then bring these shows than just getting these shows n wasting it..

Just Hope Show works for Kapil sake and also does wonders for Sony.. Good Luck..
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I already know which show I'm gonna watch, ever since kapil left comedy night's , ive missed watching a comedy show and yay that he's coming back! 
VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
But sony pe kyun
uske shows kiratings kam hoti hain 😔

But i am super happy
Go kapil
Destroy that duplicate 🥳
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
All these comedy shows are crap
But Glad that krushna has no chance to get success and Sony can't give success to anyone.

They should wrap all comedy kachra and throw them in dustbin. 
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Judging by the reaction of most people Kapil has a good viewership and this maybe sony's revival. 
Win Win for both .

All the best to the channel and kapil 👍🏼
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Kapil show won't garner same ratings on Sony and on top of it his gags are monotonous. Only if he does something new his show will work or else same fate like other shows on Sony.
Colors is definitely having last laugh as Comedy Nights Live got 3.2 TRP for its first epsd.

Kapil needs to comes down on earth. Success has gone in his head. He ditched Colors thanks to his tantrums. He forced Colors to make his show weekly from biweekly. He skipped 4-5 epsds which were hosted by Sajid Ritesh Arshad. He wanted to do movies and gave less time to CNWK. So it's obvious Channel will think for an alternative which can work as back up. No wonder CNWK had become boring and TRPs were around 2.3 only. 

I just wish Kapil good luck for his future projects but he deffo needs to revamp his team and act wisely.
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AkkiHP

Kapil show won't garner same ratings on Sony and on top of it his gags are monotonous. Only if he does something new his show will work or else same fate like other shows on Sony.

Colors is definitely having last laugh as Comedy Nights Live got 3.2 TRP for its first epsd.

Kapil needs to comes down on earth. Success has gone in his head. He ditched Colors thanks to his tantrums. He forced Colors to make his show weekly from biweekly. He skipped 4-5 epsds which were hosted by Sajid Ritesh Arshad. He wanted to do movies and gave less time to CNWK. So it's obvious Channel will think for an alternative which can work as back up. No wonder CNWK had become boring and TRPs were around 2.3 only. 

I just wish Kapil good luck for his future projects but he deffo needs to revamp his team and act wisely.

He didn't skip episodes. Kapil injured his back ( slip disc ) and thats why he couldn't do the episodes