Half Of Drashtis Online Fans Have Come To Me " Siddhant Karnick

JIYA_22 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Although Zee TV show Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani is under the scanner due to low TRPs. Lead male actor Siddhant Karnick prefers not to worry about numbers. "I have never understood them before and will not start now. We actors are paid to do our job and I rather do that to the best of my ability." He also feels that popularity of a show is not always consummate with ratings.

Talking about the current track he says, "I can't say much as things keep changing kudos to the writers (Saurabh Tiwari and Nilanjana Purkayastha) for the same. Here I must credit Zee and Sphere Origin (production house) for giving my character good enough space like female lead Drashti Dhami which normally does not happen in a daily show."

Since your fiction show is based in the nineteen forties, is it tough for audiences to accept social mores from a different era? " No human values have remained the same. What has only changed is way we express ourselves. Like although, Ranaji knows that his chacha is out to oust him from the throne. Yet he gives him all the respect as an elder and that is how, it should be."
Siddhant who has earlier done shows like Remix, Mahi Way and Gusttakh Dil etc is also quite happy that today daily show shoots are less hectic. "That is the reason why I agree to this show. We don't shoot more than twelve hours affording us a life. It is hard core shooting between 9am and 9pm, no time for anything else"
Drashti has a huge fan base, what do you feel about them? "They like me for I am good towards Gayatri (her character name). Half her online fans have come to me as well. So it is a good thing."
So any twists in your personal life?, "Although I said things are better with daily soap actors, there is still not enough time for a relationship."
Here he makes a frank admission saying that, "Although people say that love and sex makes a relationship tick. I think compromise, love and friendship can alone make you go far. I might not had a major relationship but have reached this conclusion observing my folks."

Keep reading Telly Tadka for more updates.

Anil Merani
http://www.spamdomain.net/half-of-drashtis-online-fans-have-come-to-me-siddhant-karnick/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jiya TFS, i am a die hard Drashti fan but after watching Siddhant in ETR2 have become his fan.
chinkidrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
what does he mean  by drashti fans like him because he is good to gayathri? he thinks all these rageshwari track resistance is because she is not good to gayathri??? does he seriously think that??!!!!
PaRdOnMyFrEnCh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinkidrashti

what does he mean  by drashti fans like him because he is good to gayathri? he thinks all these rageshwari track resistance is because she is not good to gayathri??? does he seriously think that??!!!!

😆😆 lol i was like is talkin about the same show ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
lol does he actually have any ink-link how much his character is hated
kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

He meant to say that he is in a positive role..and he didn't harm gayu...
Dear,if u can't appreciate his IV...its better if you don't bash him..
chinkidrashti thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

He meant to say that he is in a positive role..and he didn't harm gayu...
Dear,if u can't appreciate his IV...its better if you don't bash him..

😆 how is it bashing?...i wrote what i understood...you like sid doesnt mean u have to defend for him everywhere...in that case i will have to do that in many posts and pages in this forum and even some FCs !
He was asked about Drashti fan reaction to "Siddhant"not Ranaji...he mixed it both and made it confusing..!!
Even if he is in a negative role, people will bash only Ranaji which is happening now also...and if he made that statement seeing bashing other actors...then both sid fans and drashti fans are there..dont forget that !
gennyM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
TFS. Yes I am a DD fan. who became Sids fan.
 I became Sids fan cos of his wry sense of humor and his ability to laugh off even negativity.
He shares DD's personality of being happy all times.
gennyM thumbnail

Chinki, most of the times they r misquoted by journos, add or delete a word and the ssence of the sentence changes.
And It could also be Sids dry sense of humor, or his constant fooling around nature. 
I think so, I can be wrong too.

But DD says she wants to take and make a promise that they wont fight on sets and even after the show is over. For DD to say that, he must be really cool.
chinkidrashti thumbnail

Originally posted by: gennyM

Chinki, most of the times they r misquoted by journos, add or delete a word and the ssence of the sentence changes.
And It could also be Sids dry sense of humor, or his constant fooling around nature. 
I think so, I can be wrong too.

But DD says she wants to take and make a promise that they wont fight on sets and even after the show is over. For DD to say that, he must be really cool.

He must be a cool guy...but he shouldnt forget that underlying meaning can be insult too...more than humour...anyways, i found it strange especially considering present situation all over twitter...did that give impression that only drashti fans are against this track..then it needs to be corrected is what i feel. And i also noted many Sid fans tagging drashti alone in tweet for telling their suggestions..that also i found strange..anyways, he should be somewhat  careful with his words i think.
gennyM thumbnail

He must be a cool guy...but he shouldnt forget that underlying meaning can be insult too...more than humour...anyways, i found it strange especially considering present situation all over twitter...did that give impression that only drashti fans are against this track..then it needs to be corrected is what i feel. And i also noted many Sid fans tagging drashti alone in tweet for telling their suggestions..that also i found strange..anyways, he should be somewhat  careful with his words i think.

If he did say it he should be careful with his words .
Edited by gennyM - 8 years ago