Untold Emotions : ArYa

-Enigmatic- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Aryan & Aru i really felt bad for these two 😭
I loved the way aryan is protective towards his aru 😳 that fire in his eyes was enough to burn me ☺️ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ this guy falling in love deeply. πŸ˜›
& last scene stole my heart ❀️
aru doesn't want to tell him that she is going forever .. i loved that kandil wala scene .
She wished his Happiness aww 😳
& that BGM is Heavenly beautiful 😳 i feel gorgeous whenever their BGM plays ❀️

I loved the episode ! Sana & Shravu nailed it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shravanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
SaVan building up their chemistry slowly... now they don't look odd together... but the main thing i like about this show that like is ...no heroine falling and hero saving.. heroine in hero's arm.. hair flying and all...they are keeping their limit in distance and really behaving like real new friends with little crushes
-Enigmatic- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shravanfan

SaVan building up their chemistry slowly... now they don't look odd together... but the main thing i like about this show that like is ...no heroine falling and hero saving.. heroine in hero's arm.. hair flying and all...they are keeping their limit in distance and really behaving like real new friends with little crushes

Fortunatly no slip & catch or dupatta flying lol πŸ˜† SaVan will take it's own course .. i'm satisfy. Their chemistry improved lot (no doubt abt shravu) .
Glad that makers taking root of frndship.
Blossom_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Its very unique not same as others , loving aara so much 
soniadutta thumbnail
Yeah exactly ,different kind of sweet chemistry is creating between both and I too loved that last waala scene 
I actually don't want their love story to be in rush 
Want something special waala bond between them .
Sashnihaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shravanfan

Yeah that is soo true... I like how they are being so original! And not doing what other shows usually do even though it works πŸ˜Š but they are making it work they're own way which is nice to watch πŸ˜Š
Sashnihaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Also love how they are slowly falling in love, I don't want to rush into it. Take it at this pace πŸ˜ŠEdited by Sashnihaa - 8 years ago
Erasa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
they hired best writter who wrote many love story and other story from a decade .the show is not a usual typical love story but it has a sepcial thing which has to showcase by makrrs
hanishank thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
enigmatic...
have seen u in DYM forum...
happy to see u here :-)