Do you guys still want ShAra?

Poll

ArjAra r so much in love!! Do u still want ShAra now?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
So guys..
plz do vote n comment ur views..

P.S, this poll is related to the characters only. also what I said was about Arjun, Aradhya is no way related to Kanwar and Gulki. They both r doing their job pretty well. Its the track that I'm talking abt.. thanks.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sketie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi pree

How r u ?

Yaar sach batau ...if cvs show shara force marriage now... Then they have to do something witth arjuns characer like a another girl for him in form of hamdard...

I am not sure what cvs r up to...i likegaurav as an actor and enjoy his presense
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail

Originally posted by: miniapplepie

Hi pree

How r u ?

Yaar sach batau ...if cvs show shara force marriage now... Then they have to do something witth arjuns characer like a another girl for him in form of hamdard...

I am not sure what cvs r up to...i likegaurav as an actor and enjoy his presense

hey dear! yea im good just a lot busy... hwryu? glad that u r back on forum :)

true! completely agree with you... I guess the reason I have right now to watch this show is just gaurav, not the story, nothing!😳
sketie thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Pree.Jaani-

hey dear! yea im good just a lot busy... hwryu? glad that u r back on forum :)

true! completely agree with you... I guess the reason I have right now to watch this show is just gaurav, not the story, nothing!😳

Yes pree

I really enjoy gauravs presence ... There no strong story...hope they show anice story and shara forced marraige ir anothrr girl gor shammu

Im finepree youre just like mebusy...i comesometimes i gorum to relax and because its anice stress buster
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail

Originally posted by: miniapplepie

Yes pree

I really enjoy gauravs presence ... There no strong story...hope they show anice story and shara forced marraige ir anothrr girl gor shammu

Im finepree youre just like mebusy...i comesometimes i gorum to relax and because its anice stress buster

oh glad dear! yea same here... tckr have a good time!
sketie thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Pree.Jaani-

oh glad dear! yea same here... tckr have a good time!

take care pree
librapaposwetie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i was Desssparate for SHARA even till after he had defamed her with hospital products. but now it will be bheeek...to shamsher...YAARON..She has kissed arjun; she has told him loudly i love u; he has laid his head on her lap almost touching her B****Ts.        & she was ready to shhoott herself Fr him