Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanabmw thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Happy birthday ALISHA🤗

Rat ko tujhe wish kar diya but jaha hum mile the waha wish naa karu aisa nahi ho sakta.😛..alu yaha main koi pics send nahi kar saktI jo kal kiye usi se kaam chalana ok😉

I have only one wish for a friend like you: may all your birthday wishes come true, adding up to 24 birthday hours of joy, wonder, warmth, hope, wisdom and, most of all, love.

ALU YAHA TU AKELI AISI HAI JO SABKE DIL ME JAGA BANANA CHAHTI HAI AND APNI JAGAH BANA BHI LETI HAI😳b/c u r too sweet..and teri jo baat mujhko pasand hai wo ye k u never use bad words or flirting bhi nahi karti tu😆jo yaha hum sab karte hai...and tu mujhe vaibhu k saath karne bhi deti hai b/c tu janti hai me usi k saath kartI hu and tujhe bura nahi lagta is liye muaaahhh

Alu tu kabhi kisI ki burai nahi karti ye bhi teri best quality hai...u just said I dont like her that it usse jayada kuch nahi..so u r the most sensible girl and most loving  and most sober girl in our CC..I really like u ...tu meri first F hai CC ki jo CC k bahar bhi meri F bani and av meri har morning tere msg se hoti hai..and aaj msg nahI aaya ...but aaj mene kar diya b/c aaj ka din tera hai and I wish tera har din special ho and tu jo wish kare wo tujhe mil jaaye..I love u alisha so much..once again a very happy birthday😛

Love

Ur Di😳
PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sampriti.

JENNI

If something really ,I could refer as if ,I have got a life that is to be too lovely ,full of care and affection from a friend ,whom ,I am never really know well so far as days were revolving in only doing chats as a purposeful thing but that one taught the real meaning of friendship ,not only friendship but also a relationship as a true elder sister,That is my mana ,love u so much Mana❤️🤗

Life can't be fulfilled without ur presence for me,without talking to u ,I can never stay happy in my life,u have been the best sis for this behna,u have pampered me and u loved me without ur whole heart,I just cry while u say ,that u miss my posts on IF ,U are my lovely sis,I am so proud to get a sis ,like u Mana,U complete my life ever,U are a blessing from God for me,I am thankful to GOd for giving me such a sweet sis,On this birthday of urs ,I really really feel that,my Mana is the one who has been created on this day to take care of me ,love me and always pamper me as her sis❤️🤗🤗that too ,to guide me in the right path and discuss with me all possible problems ,ur the best mana,love u so much❤️🤗
          I am praying to God,to keep my Mana ,always happy and I must see only her smiling face,I am sure Mana,this yr will be amazing for u ,wait and watch ur prayers are going to be answered and u will get whatever u loved in ur life,I am sure my Mana will get what all she deserves,in this b day,Keep smiling always,love u so much,stay blessed ,God bless u ,my dear mana,LOve u so much❤️🤗

Mana,I am too busy my dear,hence I made one siggy ,I didn't have enough pics,otherwise I would have made siggies on all ur fav's but this is siggy is a mix of both our fav man

Love u soo much my dear Mana,ur the best🤗🤗

HEY CHOTI. THANKS A LOT. YOU ARE MY LIL SIS. GOD HAS GIVEN ME A  CUTE SISTER. LOVE U CHOTI

RAY

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY PRINCESS AND I WISH ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE...😊😛
we all want to make it special for you...😊

HAPPY BIRTH DAY ALU...🥳❤️
 you are such a sweet heart... we all are blessed to have a friend like you love you❤️❤️🤗
May your birthday bring
each special thing
that u have waited 4
& everyday ahead holds
lots of happiness in store..
Happy Birthday :)
.**
-'H-'A-'P-'P-'Y-'
(".** .")
-'B-'I-'R-'T-'H-'D-'A-'Y-' **.

Happy Special Birthday To You!!
many many happy returns of the day...
love you a lot😊❤️

THANKS RAY DEAR. LOVE YOU LOADS.

NIYATI 

We never know what in what forms god can give us happiness, you are of it babu, (sometimes I forgets your name) hehe I m so used to calling u babu. I really love u babu. 
You are very special to , we miss to interact, but can never miss our emotions. Love u alot .. 
And it's your birthday .. 

On this beautiful day u were born, that made it more beautiful, my babu was the special and sweetest creation of God. 

MY BABU, I LOVE U ALOT.. 

For u 

May you always be happy, and keep smiling babu. 

Cut the cakes

THANKS BABU. YOUR WISHES MEANS LOT TO ME😃
LOVE U BABU

Purbishona thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

JUST FORGOT TO SAY ONE THING

KAMALA 

A wish you on Your Birthday, whatever you ask, May you receive, whatever you seek, may you find, whatever you wish, may it be fulfilled. on your Birthday ...
Stay Blessed , Stay healthy and Be Happy always .

With Love,
Kamla

THANKS KAMLA FOR YOUR WISHES

Purbishona thumbnail
Pubi Awesome thread 🤗 perfect for our princess😳
Love you ❤️

SPECIAL WISH FROM PURBI

animated-fireworks-image-0081animated-fireworks-image-0081animated-fireworks-image-0081animated-fireworks-image-0081

February is a month of love and you born in this month, thats why you are a lovely lady who always spreads love..❤️

Your birthday is a wonderful occasion all by itself. But for me, it's a special day allowing me to thank God for all that your friendship has meant to me.

Happy Birthday, my dear friend. I don't know if I could ever convey to you just how much you mean to me.😳

On your special day, I am recalling all of the great times we've spent together. You always bring a sweet smile to my face! Happy Birthday to you, my special friend, who will forever hold a special place in my heart❤️

I wish your life will always be colourfull like these balloons..❤️

Some small gifts for my sweet friend who always supports me and cares for me as a sister.. 

Yesterday was chocolate day so some chocolates for my Aloo.. Be sweet like this always😳

Today is Teddy day..

Tomorrow will be promise day and my promise in advance to you is that I will be there for you as a friend forever 
and if you ever say any thank you or sorry to me I will send you 1000 thank you and sorry messages everyday
😆😆😆

Last but not the least hope you have delicious fish items most of the day

WHEN YOU WILL FEEL SAD THEN REMEMBER THIS SONG and keep smiling😳😳

Kabhi Kabhi Alisha Zindagi ,
Mein yuhi koi apna lagta hai
Kabhi Kabhi Alisha woh bichad jaye to
Ek sapna lagta hai

Aise mein koi kaise apnne aasun ko behene se roke
Aur kaise koi soch de
Everythings gona be ok

Kabhi kabhi to lage zindagi mein rahi na khushi aur na maza
Kabhi kabhi to lage har din muskhil Aur har pal ek saza 

Aise mein koi kaise muskuraye kaise hasde kush ho ke
Aur kaise koi soch de 
Everything gona be ok

Soch zara janejaa tujhko hum kitna chahte hai
Roote hai hum bhi agar teri aakhon mein aasun aate hain
Gana to aata nahi hai  magar phir bhi hum gaate hain

Hey Alisha maan kabhi ,kabhi sare jahan mein andhera hota hai 
Lekin raat ke baad hi to savera hota

Ek sapna lagta hai

Hey Alisha hasde hasde hasde hasde hasde tu zara
Nahi to bas thoda thoda thoda thoda thoda thoda muskura

Tu Kush Hai to lage ki jahan mein chai hai kushi 
Suraj nikle badlon se aur baate zindagi 
Sunto zara madhosh hawa tujhse kehne lagi

Ki Alisha woh ko bichadte hain ek na ek din phir mil jate hain 
Alisha jane tu ya jaane na phool phir khil jate hain 

Ek sapna lagta hai

And this is specially for my panipuri🤗

animated-fireworks-image-0081animated-fireworks-image-0081animated-fireworks-image-0081animated-fireworks-image-0081

THANKS PURU MY KHATTA MEETHA NIMBOO. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH DEAR. YOU ARE THE BEST. I LOVE U TO INFINITY JAAN

Purbishona thumbnail
Kammu , Sree and Priyu 🤗🤗🤗🤗
You all are jem .. I love you all..
Priyu get well soon re🤗.. apna khayal nahi rakhti tum.. jaldi thik ho kar wapas aa jao.I'm waiting..

ALISHA, MY PRINCESS😳

I wish you to have an extremely happy birthday! As a friend, youre not precious - you are priceless to me!I feel incredibly fortunate to have a special friend like you! The warmest birthday wishes to a person who makes my life much more colourful! I am so grateful for all the precious memories that we create together.It doesnt matter where life takes us, our friendship and all the special moments that we share will stay forever in my heart. 

Friendship is not written on a piece of paper, because it can be torn.
And it's not written on a rock as well, because even a rock can be broken.
The true friendship is written in the heart, and it stays there for always.❤️

Its a true blessing to have a great friend like you and I wish you all the most wonderful things that can be in this world!

LOVE YOU LOT ALY, YOUR SMILE MEANS LOT TO ME...🤗

~PUBALI

animated-fireworks-image-0045animated-fireworks-image-0045animated-fireworks-image-0045animated-fireworks-image-0045animated-fireworks-image-0045

SPECIAL THANKS AND HUGS TO SREE FOR DISCUSSING THE THEME OF BIRTHDAY WITH ME FROM THE BEGINNING ..🤗
HUGS TO PRIYA FOR WRITING STORY THOUGH HER HEALTH IS NOT WELL , SHE DID HARD WORK JUST BECAUSE SHE LOVES ALISHA A LOT ..GOD BLESS YOU PRIYA, GET WELL SOON🤗
HUGS TO kAMALA FOR WRITING A SWEET DRAMA SEQUENCE FOR ALISHA 🤗
LOVE ALL MY CC GANG MEMBERS FOR SENDING WONDERFUL WISHES TO OUR DEAR ALISHA 

animated-fireworks-image-0045animated-fireworks-image-0045animated-fireworks-image-0045animated-fireworks-image-0045animated-fireworks-image-0045

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALISHA...WE ALL LOVE YOU A LOT 🤗

LOVE U DEAR.

How lucky I feel that somewhere along the way, I became your friend and you mine. I feel as though I have known you forever and am so fortunate to be blessed with someone so caring and compassionate in my life.

SO MUCH HARDWORK YOU DID FOR DIS THREAD. HOLD ME PLZ TIGHT. I WANT HUG