ll The 'Rishabh Sinha #Underestimated' Club ll (Invite Only)

sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Link to previous ATs
                                              Rishabh Sinha AT #1
                                              Rishabh Sinha AT #2
                                              Rishabh Sinha AT #3
                                              Rishabh Sinha AT #4
                                              Rishabh Sinha AT #5
Edited by sidsk - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sidsk thumbnail

bluerobin
Shrumunj
bbsai
Frozen.Desert
_Enya_
Aamina2013
tamy267
-AAMIRnSHERRY-
-CmPunk123-
nikki1aaa
Falak_Bubblezzz
AnnaJaay
kabhirabab786
indiaphorum
Ami_Vrushan
BeingBlunt
shaz2009
mikeallen50
-sevenstreaks-
DonOfKarma
sidsk
JIYAMG

If I have missed anyone , please PM me. 
sidsk thumbnail

If anyone wants to join this CC, please PM me or any of the members.

When inviting anyone to the club, please make sure that he/she isn't a hater of Rishabh or his fans.

Rules of the CC section :

Invites Only: It will be mandatory for every Chat Club  to make a  current list of members of their CC on the first page. Members who are not part of the CC are not supposed to post or like posts in the thread.If you want to join the CC contact the admin of the CC for the same. Unless you have been invited or granted permission do NOT post or like posts in the thread. If found doing so you will be getting a warning raise without question. 

Criticism and Bashing: India Forums is a platform to allow everyone to express their opinions freely within the COC and respectable limitations. Constructive Criticism is always welcomed. However bashing is not part of constructive criticism. Things can be said in a more civilized manner rather than being brutal.

Please know the difference between bashing and constructive criticism. Constructive Criticism is when a member voices his/her opinions in a civil manner, without using derogatory words and phrases to prove his/her point. He/she is also able to state [without subjugation and with complete objectivity] as to where have they derived their opinion from. Having said that dislike, disagreement or contradiction is not considered bashing. 

Name Calling: While criticizing something, there are times when members tend to go overboard and use certain derogatory and downright offensive words which shouldn't be used for any celebrity/member/DT member. Please remember that any derogatory references, comparing celeb/member to animal or name calling any person [celeb/member/DT member] is against forum rules, and strict action will be taken against those who indulge in it. That being said, we do allow pet names and jodi names for the celebs, as long as they're not offensive to anyone.

Hate speech: 
India-Forums members are allowed freedom of speech & expression, however please ensure any discrimination, racism or hate speech is not advocated. Refrain from posting any content which might incite/promote hatred towards any member/religion/Nationality/Race or minority communities.

Visual Content:
 Members are allowed to post images - spoilers related to a show, pictures of a celebrity, signatures, videos etc in the  CC . However this does NOT include any members personal pictures which would violate one's privacy. Also please refrain from posting fake or morphed images intended to defame/ ridicule /abuse any celebrity &/member. This includes posting animal images with the intent to be sarcastic and bash any member/celebrity.

While posting signatures/videos ensure that none of the content carries any hate speech towards member/celebrity/Nationality/religion/race/community.( At all times rules will apply towards any creations)

Stalking/Reporting: Chat Club is a huge forum. It is not possible to keep track of each and every post/CC hence members are asked to report the thread with reasons so that DT can look into the concerns/complains and do the needful. However as per forum rules stalking is not encouraged either. Members stalking and misusing report feature with intention of closing down other CC will be dealt with severity.

CC members should refrain from drawing attention to their CC by labeling other fan groups/CC members stalkers when ever they get a note and thus provoking a cycle of fan wars thorough reporting/counter reporting. If your CC is issued with note/warning doesn't imply it was stalk/reported by members of other CC/fan group.

Spamming and Quoting: Do not spam with just emotions/numbers/gibberish to increase post count/pages. However since it is a CC and members don't feel too restricted we would be allowing maximum 20 pages of spam across 150 pages provided rest has some meaningful content or conversation. Do not quote long quotes. You can quote three posts maximum and they should be small.

Sharing Personal Information: This has been brought up time and time again. Do not share your personal information with others on the net. If you are sharing any information with an unknown person you are doing that at your own risk. The conversation that takes place in private messages, face book, messenger between two people is between them and not to be shared in open forum. 
sidsk thumbnail
sidsk thumbnail

Gifs by Chingaari ji :  

Gifs by slumgod: 

Gifs by Amrita : 

Dunno who made this one : (if anyone knows plz let me know so that I can add his/her name here)

Gifs By Ctrl+Alt+Del

Edits /Collage / Sigs

Enya 

Sidra (sidsk)

Seven streaks

Shirley

DalenaGilvatore thumbnail
Hay sid n Nikkiaa :) 
and Good job Sid :)
AnnaJaay thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys !

Yeyyy, finally Rishabh's CC. Nice job sid!
AnnaJaay thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awww looking at those gif, making me feel nostalgic ! I miss him so much, keep checking Twitter if he pops up, but no, it's been days ... Still waiting for real confirmation about Ashoka LOLL !
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello Rishabhians...🤗
Finally our CC🥳

the pics and GIFs made my heart skip a bit
I am in love again...with the same guy😉
sidsk thumbnail
Thanks guys! I am glad you liked it. ðŸ˜ƒ