Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Karna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
i dont know ,what i feel for AB...i also want a realisation, bring on a girl for him...
now jigs is clear..go manish , go ðŸ˜›
Fizak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sanju kaha se laya..yeh thread!
Haiye..dekha sab itna miss kar rahey usko...
.Karna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i dont like him, i just...pity on him😛
Roseymi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I always felt that he could manipulate any situation... Like I don't know ...it felt awkward watching his IVs...just too much...  :/
oceanbubble thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think we should just stop this discussion now...what's the point of doing this when he does not even show his pretty face for days...😆😆
asrajapalace7 thumbnail
Yes. I like ankit. Thahhan romance boring. ðŸ˜¡
needuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
But guys I joined this forum recently and mene Jo puurana articles pada in this forum that is before Bihan's entry nd the initial days after his entry . many were praising DS and Tharuv Jodi and also About and some even bashed Bihan.
Aziz01 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asrajapalace7

Yes. I like ankit. Thahhan romance boring. ðŸ˜¡

really???
Tab to ujhe aur kuch nehi kehna ...🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
ankitaaa92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I don't like him very much either. Like everyone else said, he seems pretty jealous and insecure, and his character, Dhruv, just bores me. In my opinion, his jodi with Shraddha is perfect. She's cunning and he's useless so they balance each other out.

In other news, I was under the impression that Jigyasa and Ankit are no longer dating. In a recent OLV where they showed behind the scenes for Thapki's love confession, Manish made a comment about believing in love and how he was single and kind of insinuated that Jigyasa believes in a different kind of love, and Jigyasa jumped in and said "I am also single." But, maybe I misunderstood??

Also, I find it hilarious when everyone in this forum calls him Constipated Face 😆 😆
P.D.Dutta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Guys..please stop commenting in this thread. We have got Thahaan and they confessed their unconditional love. So what's the point in digging the grave which were long buried. Please stop everyone.