saniaabrar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey all!let's remember fav scens of DG...well,my fav scene of laxmi & Samar is where laxmi suffers from infection of lip because of Ayesha's lip medicine and Samar gives her neem paste...that was really good...Ayesha & Raghu scene is where Arjun says ab jovi feeling hey tumse hi hey...Ayesha's scene where Ayesha says sorry to Karan thinking it was Manav(Because Manav got to knw evry witty treacks of Aysha),another one where laxmi tells about her confusion between Karan & Samar to Karan thinking its Samar...
My fav dance scene is Ayesha's doll dance...
And my disappointing about the show is change of Aarti,not showing chemistry between Karan & Laxmi... All of u plz do reply and share ur fav/disappoints!!and make the forum alive especially all the silent readers!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TR25026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Heard one more actor enters Dream girl.to take revenge on arti,who killed his bro,or somehow,she has  a hand in his murder. I think,it will b ayesha s next chaal. Sure!!! Arti ,Who was kept inside a room all these yrs!! The only man she got close to is raghu. Then how???? When??? 
IAmTheOldHina thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well I have nothing to expect from this drama because this is the worst drama ever and the ayesha is worst of all. I think this drama is misleading youngsters that you can have what you want. Turn evil and everyone and everything will be under your control this is what this drama is trying to say which isn't good
The day laxmi and Samar separated I realised that none drama can be worst then this
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I was a regular viewer during Laxmi and Samar days - Loved Raj Samosewala. Then quit when Ayesha/Aarti story started. Now just came back to see the end but hardly recognize anybody. ðŸ˜†