Siya ke Ram Written Update 8 February 2016

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

Siya ke Ram Written Update 8 February 2016

Dashrath  asks for Janak's daughters  and also tells the pairs  Lajshman and Urmila Bharat and Mandavi Shtrugana and Sruthkriti who should get married to whom and Janak Is happy with the proposal  but all the others sons and daughters are happy but Mandavi and Bharat seem to think otherwise and in a dilemma . Janak says from the time my daughters were children they were together and we were worried about them not being together after marriage but now all will be together in one family. Mandavi is not happy with her proposal of marriage with Bharat.She says she was not given a chance to have a say in her marriage when Sita asks why she was crying. Mandavi feels she was being discriminated. Lakshman is happy with the proposal that all brothers will be married at the same time. Bharat is not happy and Ram asks him to come and takes him aside. Sita placates Mandavi says father will never marry you against your wishes and I will talk to him You will marry the person you want.

Bharat is unable to speak but when Ram asks he tells that Mandavi does not want to marry me and she was very unhappy when her father unannounced the marriage and he tells that Mandavi does not like me  and our meetings have always been negative. Ram tells Bharat to talk to Mandavi and then decide as if a woman is unhappy then marriage cant happen.

Janak asks his brother Khushdwaja whether he is happy with the marriages and his decision. He assures Janak that that he his decision is in his daughters happiness and Chandrabagha  also falls on Janaks feets and says sorry that she misunderstood him and Sita.He is very good. Sita comes and tells Janak you never discriminated between us daughters and you asked me my decision but why did you not give his opportunity to others. Janak realizes his fault and says he should have asked their liking for the marriages. He feels bad and Sita tells except Mandavi others are happy Janak assures Sita that he will speak to Mandavi.

Mandavi is plucking flowers in the garden and Bharat comes she asks now today what destruction you will do he brings a box he made as replacement for the one he broke, she says that was for Jijaji now the occasion is over so keep it .

Janak says he is sorry for his mistake and Mandavi does not understand Sita tells she told her reaction to Janak and he will talk to Raja Dashrath  and refuse her marriage to Bharat .She says she is now accepting the proposal. She remembers how Bharat apologized to her and tells her that instead of their parents talking and their misunderstanding each other I will tell my father that I don't want to marry you . ... Then Mandavi tells all I will marry Bharat my thoughts have changed after meeting him..All are happy.

Her mother says think well as ou are indecisive and Mandavi says she has thought over well nd he is accepting the marriage. All are happy and go and Sita asks her the reason for her change of mind then Mandavi tells her he is just like Jijaji and is her other half her soulmate who completes her and remembers him saying he went to refuse this marriage and asks Sita to stop it before he goes to his father Dashrath .

PRECAP Ram asks Bharat his decision and he tells he is going to his father Ram tells him he never takes any decision without reason . One woman comes and predicts Vanvas(Stay in the forest) for Sita ,all are unhappy, as per her horoscope.

Edited by PutijaChalhov - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darkchocolates thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks a lot for the written update.