what doesnt work for me in this show

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

frankly i read krushna's interview trying to explain that ppl will take time to like this show and filling kapil show is difficult blah blah...

frankly the whole idea of insulting kapil doesnt work for me in the show since epi 1... cos krushna and ganga got this show on a platter.. the show originally designed made and run to success by kapil.. so taking someone else's hardwork and insulting them is a big NO NO for me

but i also have some different issues with this show... 

1. firstly u will probably have d same set of guests at both shows CNB and CNL so why do they have to see d same faces in 2 diff sets ??😕... and us too ... doesnt make sense really...wen it was kapil there was something diff to look forward to in 2 diff shows for us..

2. secondly..krushna and bharathi both sit and host with the guests.. it looks more like their personal war for space in the show on d top.. it makes it look forced and populated... and again just like CNB krushna bharathi only insult eachother and kapil in between which hardly brings even a smile on my face

3. the guests r there for what ?? kapil used to have a small play before the guests came..which had soem funny backdrop to it..and wen d guests came it was strictly business..he interviewd them..let the audience have a q and A session with them with small mini enterences of the other characters of the show.. so d guests also had ample time to speak their mind and interact with d audience and hosts.. but krushna and bharati hardly let anyone speak..d guests seem like manikins in the show... 

4. the jokes r highly rehearsed and scripted.. i hardly see anything coming spontaneously from anyone

5. if krishna wants to take many avtars on the show then may as well bharathi be the main host of the show and let him do his mini acts.. but it seems like krushna is too hungry to take d space.. so ends up effing up the whole show...

. lastly i feel sudesh is very underrated guy..infact he is much better than krishna bharathi if given a chance to host the show instead of these 2 overactors.. but guess it wont happen

i personally dint like this show ..just watched d first epi and 10 mins of the 2nd epi..its a switch off for me..🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
I agree with you. I try to watch and give it a try as I was hooked to cnwks but after ten mins I turned off.the mocking sessions of kapil Sharma put me off.Manish sharma and sudesh or mainsh andsughanda together would have done better than Krushna/sudesh /bharti and siddharth is still in his selfie maasi hangover.krishna is not acting as professional.kapil was through out professional.in order to grow Krishna should learn to forgive.amd same stale jokes.
Sudesh is underrated I agree even sughanda is underrated.I m sure trp will dip they will call another substitute too coz this is colors.they always go for replacements
mac2007 thumbnail
Just watched Feb 21 episode of Comedy night 
Live. The humour is juvenile, unbelievably boring. I would not watch it again. Don't waste your time.