rosid os: sruthi nahi..ur my roli

honeyrosid-6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Sruthi nahi...ur my roli

Hi guys honey is back ...but now with os...

This was written by me few days back

But due  lack of time because  of my hectic work  and  some other reasons  I  didn't updated in forum.

Today I did finishing touch n uploading

And from few days I am not active in forum..And I may not b active from now also..i may come once in a while. I cannot write ffs more...but if possible I will try to come up with os( only if possible)

Ok coming to point...u all aready know I wrote rosid ss with name Aryan nahi  ur my sidhant...nw this title is sruthi nahi ur my roli

And the plot will start from roli coming to bw house as sruthi as ngo worker n see sidhant...the only difference is maya is not nagin...the who is she? How rosid reunite lets  check

All the members of bw family are shocked...y not they saw their roli in front of  them...u may ask what is there in it...y they shock when they c roli? Ofcourse they will because she came and introduced as sruthi and as a NGO worker...bw members may console themselves because there will  be seven look alikes in entire world...but they cant able to becz...nw their roli face is nt like that her face changed becz of that  bitter accident...it took lot of tym to bw family to accept her new face..especially simar...she cant able to think her bubbly cutie pie face n long black hair   replaced with face  pale face n red grass like hair...nw they some wat moved on ..they started accepting her as roli...nw all of sudden the same face...the same cutie face...same chirpy girl is infrnt of them...they all r staring at them...they got tears unknown to them...she looked at them confused...excuse me my name is sruthi varma...working  in ngo...she is telling something bt no body r listening to her...she wondered...sruthi: excuse me..simar: roli ...she felt some sort of feeling by listening that name...sruthi: my name is nt roli..im sruthi...sruthi verma...simar abt to say something...amar dragged simar aside..simar: amar ji..vo roli...amar: simar cool down I understand...she is like roli...bt v already have our roli who went out with sid..as she is nt feeling well...simar: bt amar ji..amar: I know still u have doubt..ok let her allow inside house n tell to clean store room..n I vl send calander too there...v vl make her to c her pic...n vl c her reaction...simar : ok...sruthi went to store room..she started cleaning  room..calender made her to watch their pic...sruthi saw that pic...she was shocked...calendar observing her reactions...sruti came out of room holding that pic...at that tym sid came frm hsptl...sruti came out..all gathered there..sid who didn't observed her till nw watched in the direction where all his family mebers r staring...he was shocked..yes he saw his life..infrnt of him..the cutie face which bring smile on his lips..the cute face which made him fall in love deeply...the cute face which make him frgt the entire world...he is staring at her...sruthi too saw him...sid is moving towards her...sruti is feeling different...she is feeling strange..sruthi is moving towards him( rosid bgm) sid abt to hold her pinky..sruthi: u r the person na who is with me in this pic? Bt I didn't c u till nw...she kept confused face...now sid came out of world..by that tym sruthi  started running frm there...sid too  abt to go...maya( I don't want to use fake roli word also) hold his hand..sid stopped...he is totally confused..he went to his room...maya too followed him...sid is on his bed holding his head..the same cute face cmng infrnt of him...maya  came n kept her hand on his soldier...maya: sid ji..i  understud in which situation ur r8 nw...u cant frgt my face...u cant able to imagine this face...becz u luvd me in that shakal only..sid: no roli dnt say like that I luvd u..i luvd only u..i luvd ur heart...nt by physical appearance...I swear...I never think abt this again..this is rosid wala promise..by saying this he was abt to hold her pinky fingers bt she didn't react..she stud up...maya: I know sid ji...u  luv only me...sid is feeling odd..yes  frm the day when he brought roli after accident..he is nt feeling that he is with his roli..bt he don't want to hurt her..he thought becz of face change..he cant able to accept her..he said to her that he need tym to accept this change..n to move on...bt today after cing sruthi his heart started crying more..his heart is saying she is his roli...n nw she didn't even responded fr their gesture it bringing more doubts in his mind..he decided to sort out this...

Next  day sid  started to his office...he saw a girl asking fr lift..sid stopped the car n he saw sruthi there he got smile on his lips  unknown to him..which he didn't get when he is with another girl who is claiming as his wife...sid opend glass door little..sruthi didn't c his face clearly...sruthi: sir my scooty tire punctured..i have to go to office immediately will u plz give lift..plz sir...sid smiled..he nodded..sruthi came n occupied passanger seat..she turned towards him n abt to say thank.u..she was shocked ...sruthi: u???? by that tym sid started car..sruthi: plz stop the car..i don't want to come with u...becz of u I had sleepless n8 yesterday..sid smiled..sid: becz of me? Wat I did?..sruthi: u only did? Ur family totally confused me...n I saw my pic with u..hw it possible...I thought abt that only yesterday n8..sid: dnt think much abt that..i vl tell..that girl in that pic is my wife my life...my roli...sid stpd car...she is my heart beat...my heart is filled with her...my every heart beat tells only her name...by saying this sid hold sruthi pinky  palm...yes the same touch..he  felt when he touches roli..nw fr him no need of any proofs...his heart fixed..she is his roli...he hold her pinky n lukd into her eyes...sruthi too lost in him...they  both lost in each other...sid took her hand n kept on his chest  sruthi felt his heart beat sensation...sid: nw u understand...wat my heart is saying..it says only roli name..sruthi immediately took her hand back...sruthi: ok I agree u luv ur wife..n she is very lucky to have a husband like u..bt wat happened to her,...I didn't c her yesterday? Sid: she is infrnt of u only..sruthi: is it? Bt I didn't c yesterday..sid: then c nw.. by saying this he showed her face in mirror..sruthi opened her mouth wide...sid: yes ur my wife roli..sruthi: r u mad? I already told im sruthi..sruthi verma...sid: no ur my roli..roli sidant bhardwaj...by hearing this she is getting some flashes( rosid sr scene sid: im sidant sidant bhardwaj..roli: im roli diwedi...sry roli sidant bhardwaj) roli hold her head..sid was tensed..sid: roli wat happened..sruthi: plz leave me..im nt roli im sruthi..by saying this roli opened door n started running frm there..sid : roli u cant escape frm me..i vl bring u back..bt b4 that I have another wrk

Sid left frm there..after that sid called maya...maya:  hello sid ji sid: with frustrated expression ..roli surprise..maya: wat sid ji sid: I vl tell bt come to  office by wearing my fav clr saree(only roli knows sid fav clr n all his tastes.not even bw family knows)   by evening I vl b waiting fr u...nw maya is shocked..she dnt know sid fav clr...she was tensed..maya came out...she started gng some where on taxi..sid followed her unknown to her..maya stpd smwhere n went to some bunglow sid follwd her...he saw her talking with some one..he was shocked by cing that sight..he want to kill them r8 nw..bt before that he have to show their true clrs infrnt of all...n should bring back his roli..at evening sid called prem n told to come entire  family near the cliff where roli accident happened...n he called amar n asked him to bring sruthi also...amar went to sruthi ..amar: sruthi ji...I need ur help...v r gng to conduct a small  medical camp..vl u  help us regarding that..he xplained situation of that medical camp..sruthi agreed...amar  brought her near cliff..sruthi: y u brought me here...amar : sruti ji plz be calm fr few mins.u vl get to know all..he saw sid cuming with maya...amar n sruthi hided near tree..sruthi: y u r making me hide hear amar: plz sruti ji..dnt ask qns..just c...sruti saw sid n maya..sruthi: oh god this crazy person came here..im gng...amar: srutiji plz...sruti agreed..by that tym bw family reached they too stud behind tree as per prem instruction. Maya; sid y u brough here...n u said surprise..? sid:  I vl tell abt that later..bt wat u done? I said  u to wear my fav clr..bt wat u wear? Maya: ur fav clr is there na( maya wore all clrs saree..she felt that any one clr will match with sid fav clr)..sid:  where? First of all tell me wat is my fav clr? Maya is stammering...sruthi who is behind tree said with low voice unknowingly sruthi: red clr..amar heard this...amar: wat u said sruti surprised abt wat she said sruti: nothing amar: sruti try.. r u remembering anything..sruti nodded no...sid: ok leave it..i think u frgt my fav clr...bt roli one thing I want to say...sid said looking sruti with crnr of his eyes...sid turned back...maya is smwat distance with him...roli u remember this place..which I lost u two tyms..first tym I got u...n again nw I got u back...god luvs me lot..so he gave u back to me..i luv u roli...ur my life..ur my saans...ur my heart beat...sidhant cannot live without roli n sruti: roli cannot live without sid( roli got all flashes clearly nw)...sid: I luv u na yar...im waitng fr u...maya is abt to go towards sid...sruthi  pushed maya aside n rushed to him n hugged him frm back..maya fell down...all bw family shocked..sid is in cloudn9..by finding his love  hugged him..sid pulled roli infrnt of him sruthi: im really sry sid ji...sry fr nt remembering my life..im ashamed by my act I hate myself..when she abt to say something sid kept his finger on her lips..sid: no roli..im proud of u. even u lost ur memory u startedgetting flashes abt our luv...n im ashamed as I thought some one else as u..when he abt to say some thing  roli kept her fingers on his lips..roli: I luv u too na yar...sid smiled n hugged her tightly..he started kissing all over her face..all bw family confused..bt pair of eyes r burning...yes its maya's...she went to rosid...maya: sid ji wat r u doing..by that tym bw family came..mataji: ha sid wat r u doing..n u with this sruthi..maya started her acting maya: I know mataji..this sruthi vl do something like that..she is trying to snatch my sid with my old face..she is such a...before she could say anything...she find herself on floor...she cant understand wat happened her head started spinning...after sometym she understud some one slapped her hards..and he is none other than sid...maya: sid ji...sid gave another slap sid: dnt try to call my name with ur flirthy mouth...I cant bear it...I wanna kill u r8 nw..becz of u I  missed my roli these many days u  tried to kill my roli na I wont leave u by saying this he hold her neck..bt  roli stpd him..sid tuk deep breath n started saying again...n y u r behind me always..dnt u have shame..already u deceived my family one tym ..n again...? Mataji: sid wat r u saying? She deceived our family already once means? Sid pulled maya n made her stand up n pulled the mask frm her face ..all r shocked...yes she is naina...( no eggs plz fr following rs pathetic idea) mataji: naina?? All r shell shocked..all gave their dose to her..prem: sid bt hw u find this..sid started narrating wat happened when he followed naina..that day naina went to meet kushi...naina took her mask out...sid is shocked...naina: till hw far I have to play this mask game? Kushi: ur talking as I asked u to play this game..this is all ur idea..killing roli..n u in  her place..this is all ur plan to  get sid..im just helping u in telling my inlaw secrets...so that to take revenge on that family...after ur consummation sid comes to know ur naina he vl be devastated then all family vl b unhappie..then I vl do party...naina: y aim trying that only ..bt this roli is thera na..i dnt know wat magic she did..sid is nt accepting me..n today she came back..hw can she when she died? Kushi: oh god she came..bt hw..i think some one saved her..bt leave it..seduce sid as fast as possible..if roli come back..u have to leave naina: ya..i vl..n to my surprise..sid told he is gng to give surprise to me..kushi: wow its good..then y u r tensed? Naina: sid asked me to wear his fav clr saree..i don't know his fav clr..kushi thought fr a while...kushi: wear all clrs mixed saree...naina: wat a gud idea...fb ends by that tym police came n took naina to jail.. before taking slaps frm roli too..simar hugged roli...n all bw family r so hapie...they went to their  house

Rosid   room

Sid is waiting fr roli roli came to him..sid is luking at roli frm top to bottom..roli blushed..sid pulled her..roli fell on his chest..sid adjusted her hair strings behind her ear

Sid: roli u know wat...ur looking so cute in sruti verma look...I luvd it

Roli pouted her lips

Roli: that means not cute in roli look

Sid smiled

Sid: no...u look gorgeous in roli look...bt one thing is there..wat evr it is dresses r sarees..they get beautiness when u wear

Roli blush

Roli: no they get beautiness when my sid admires me

Sid smile

Roli: sid I missed u

Sid: I missed u na yae..bt no more missings..by saying this he kissed her  n hold her lips...roli too responded equally...

They  became wet in their luv after so many days

They became rosid once again

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeyrosid-6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i hope u all lyk my surprise..do give ur feed back...lykd it r nt..im waiting..thanks in adv..as  i dnt know when i get tym to rly
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeyrosid-6

i hope u all lyk my surprise..do give ur feed back...lykd it r nt..im waiting..thanks in adv..as  i dnt know when i get tym to rly

after long time happy but sad that u not come to forum regularly just one more month and after that very less rosidian active on forum after avika i think no one can come here bit we can active on fan fiction forum where we can talk about aviman rosid stories VMS and many more bcoz from us only aviman as rosid coming back to story beautiful os dear loved it when you free provide more beautiful os 
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome dear loved ur surprise it was fab & ya u always make me laugh red grass hairs ha ha that was funny I know how frustrated & busy u are but we can't stay away from our lovely Rosid
teja-rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fab dear it was superb luvd it glad ur back missed ur naughtiness ๐Ÿ˜›
U always make me laugh ๐Ÿคฃ with ur writings maya red grass hairs ha ha ha can't stop laughing๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† by reading it u r amazing 
U shud come definitely with an os when u r free u can take it as order or request most probably take it as order only ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
it's so nice dear...superb twist...& when u described abt maya, like 'face pale face n red grass like hair',& when she wore mixed colored saree, i was unable to stop laughing...it wud've been more good if cvs have used yours this idea of masking naina,instead of stupid nagin track...
loved the cute ROSID scene in car...
thank u for writing for us inspite of ur busy life๐Ÿ˜Š
teja-rosid thumbnail
THIS IS ON BEHALF OF HONEY as she is busy with work n can't come to online 
Thanq for all who commented here n for liking my os 
I'll be updating os whenever I find time - Honey 
swathyrs thumbnail
fab os dear loved this os a lot if  this happened in ssk
renuka-rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
super concept dear I love it thank u sooo much for wonderfull concept honey dear
Ranjani005 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb os dear.thanks for contributing .i love it a lot.writers have lost hope least we could do is enjoy those memories of rosid through ffs and old episodes.your work has a fun and laughter added to it.