OS-Karna's Thoughts (Arjun)-The Last Battle

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Note - A small attempt to highlight to some emotions lost in a fierce battle .Please feel to give honest feedback๐Ÿ˜Š

Among those who roared and braved the time...
I saw him the chosen one standing ahead in that line...
Amidst all warriors, he shone quite more bright all this while
Fire rose more higher in those eyes as they met mine...
As I stood firm for this last battle with all my might
Did something just break into pieces inside!

"In the end of it all, you will have your five sons alive, it will be either me or Arjun" Those words came haunting back as if striking harder each time. He only knew it why only Arjun and the secret would go with him forever. His journey to the battlefield has been laid with thorns of his animosity towards Arjun which had its seed sown on the day where they first stood against each other. Those thorns had pierced his soul more when truth of his existence was revealed to him. But was it only his hatred that made him single out this child of his mother when he made that vow? Will it be fair to that warrior who will be known as hero of this greatest battle fought if Karna had spared his life too? Was it not the only way in which he could be fair to all even his one and only friend Suyodhana? Who among his enemies had that skill and hand of Almighty above to defeat him perhaps?

He was now on the verge of perhaps the greatest battle of his life and somehow he knew was going to be his last one too... He waited for this day all his life for a fair battle to determine has he accomplished what world taunted him he never could. But in this journey to achieve this glory, he was already a lost man. He lost to his cruel fate the day he learnt that the man whom he hated so passionately all this while was no stranger but his own shadow lost among the crowd. A part of him felt pride on seeing Arjun that day putting up such brave front as if watching his little brother standing up again on his feet after being brutally brought down by adversaries in his life. Suddenly Arjun's arrow pierced his chest near heart as he winced in pain with a glint of tears forming in those eyes. Was this pain that came in his eyes of that arrow or the immense hatred he saw in his brother's eyes?

He looked at Arjun and smiled gently as he aimed "Go brother, I know you can handle this one too" he whispered to himself as he released his wrath on his own heart.

They fought and they fought hard... when whole world stood still and amazed at the skills these two brave men displayed in the war as a father above in the sky cried that day for only he knew of another battle more fierce aching inside his son's heart!
Edited by riti4u - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KURT15 thumbnail
Wow!! So emotional KaJu!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ. Am howling now!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Thank you for this wonderful piece of writing. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: KURT15

Wow!! So emotional KaJu!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ. Am howling now!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Thank you for this wonderful piece of writing. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿค— thank you geetha ma , you are always so sweet.. thanks for always encouraging๐Ÿ˜Š
sania_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Another awesome OS.
These creative writings are the reason I am present in this Forums.
Extremely talented writers are here.
Great one.
Karna winced in pain, not from the arrow, but seeing the hatred in his brother's eyes.๐Ÿ˜ญ
& the last line, Loved the OS.
Thank U for this beautiful piece of writing.๐Ÿ‘
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
It is just excellent! You brought out every emotion so well! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
barbieindia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This Os is so beautiful and emotional๐Ÿ˜ญ
loved ur mention of sun feeling his son's pain in the last para
Great Work๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
..Dharma_dasi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pierced it indeed riti...
Superb portrayal of feelings!

Thanks fr pm.
MBcrazyfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for pm riti๐Ÿ˜Š..its a very emotional piece..nice work dear๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Sphinx. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Riti ma ๐Ÿ˜ญ so emotional one! i am gonna cry this whole day..so nice riti darling
.Vaikartana. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ooh God it is so emotional You described Karna's inner battle so touchingly.My heart is heavy after reading this one And yeah you are the best in writing emotional stories and making the readers feel the pain of your characters