Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Anita I agree maybe we should make a vm post for non members. I have seen a few vms that I had wanted to share from u tube bt I wasn't sure whether I should coz the members are not here
anita_m thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Guys, Jelena's sent 2 more vids from her site, one's a vm, one's the Yuvraj dream scene when he's on his way to Su's after buying samosas.
anita_m thumbnail
Sandi, if you can, please locate and post links/re-upload

Yuvani vms on

Bikhri bikhri zulfein

Manwa lage

Dil sambhal ja zara

The 2 on Jheeni re jheeni

If you've lost all these too, I will have to kill you.
crusty thumbnail

Here you go guys, both VMs without logos. Small technical glitches are visible but this all I could do.

Moh Moh:

[Edited to add better link: Guys, better click the settings button at bottom of video to 1080p when watching... I am unable to make it default setting.]

Mera Mann:

Edited by drummedup - 8 years ago
anita_m thumbnail
Guys, one of Sandi's vms most of us haven't seen has been re-uploaded. I'll update main list tomorrow when I'm on lappie, and include this, Sri's laxmi's, and I think I saw one of Navi too? But for now, here's the link to Sandi's bikhri bikhri zulfein.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzYE1oEy9hE6ZG03N2dueGVCbTg/view

Btw, Sandi, I already added edited Abhi Abhi.
anita_m thumbnail
Whatever you say, sri. But if you want it on in the future, please tell me and send me link.

Everyone, can you guys please send me the link when you post a vm so I can add it? I often don't come for days and could miss something. And if you come across any on this forum that I haven't posted, then send me, please, but first check if link is working.
verma.nisha151 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@anita, thanks for sharing.
anvi28 thumbnail
Hi everyone!! I am a new member at IF. Can anyone help me find the official rajshree Rani FB page? I couldn't find. It is showing that the page doesn't exist.I also am not able to open those VMs coz of that.
sap1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yuvraj suhani vm on kabhi jo baadal barse with current scenes would be great coz that song suits yuvraj so well... Can someone make it please... It's passionate as well as a bit of all emotions... 
maniac_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anvi28

Hi everyone!! I am a new member at IF. Can anyone help me find the official rajshree Rani FB page? I couldn't find. It is showing that the page doesn't exist.I also am not able to open those VMs coz of that.

Hi anvi.. That page has been scrapped.. It's no more there so I think we can't see those videos..😕

BTW welcome to the forum nd hope u post regularly...😳😊