Lakshmila OS:For You Anything( eng translation updated in page 3)

Jess_Ru thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey all am so obsessed with this beautiful teeka...lakshman urmila love story the unsung heroes...dis is a fiction on them ...read it on ur own choice😉

Urmila was sitting beside the temple...it was lonely here as mostly everyone were participting or seeing her sister's haldi ceremony...dont think of it urmi...ur sister is happy nd ur appointed to oversee all the preparatins...but wat are u doing...running away from dat ceremony for ur selfish reasons..her mind reasoned...but in few days my sister will go away...her heart mumbled...during the haldi as soon as she saw tears in her maa's eyes she felt the pain growing inside her...she shouldnt show her sister her tears she thought to herself nd furiously wiped her tears away which kept falling down more nd more

'' lagtha hain phir se saap ka intezaar horahi hain yahan'' she knew the voice of dat person nd hurried to wipe her tears but saw him stand before her

'' arrey devi...mein sirf mazak kar raha tha...aap bura maangayi...roo kyun rahein aap'' he was shocked to see her tears she was always a chirpy person...

'' woh...woh kuch nahin...aap yahan...''

'' woh abhi hee haldi hue hain na tho sab mandir keliye nikaley the...mein thoda jaldi pahunchgaya...aap teek nahi hain na...'

'' nay...matlab teek hain hum...hume kya hoga...hum vidhikari hain tho hum...''

'' rothey rahenge hain na...devi bhaiyya kehthe hain agar koi baat hume chup rahi ho...tho usse bahar nikaal na chahiye...dill tanda hojatha hai...'' she looked at him with tears forming inher eyes

'' arrey aap phirse bura man gayi...''

'' yahi baat didi bhi kehthi hain...aap apne bhai se bahuth pyaar karthe hain na..unse duur nahi rehpayenge na.''

'' ji woh tho hain...par aap bhi apni didi se bahuth prem karthe hain na...'' he saw her lowered eyes teras falling down...'' tho isliye...aap..aise roo rahi hain.''

'' hum unse kabhi duur nahi the...abb itna duur jarahi hain...''

'' waise itna duur bhi nahi hain ayodhya...aap aisa kehrahi hain jaise woh desh chod rahi ho...''he saw her glare

'' accha matlab aap tho rehlenge apne bhai ke bina...mene suna ke aap ko bachpan mein unke saath sulaya tha...'' she saw his embrassed smile...

'' haan tho...dekhiye devi yahan baat aapki horahi hain...'' he saw her smile vanished

'' anumathi dejiye...''she folded her hands to leave...as she was leaving...

'' devi...rukhiye...''

'' ji''

'' dukhi mat hojaye ga...ayodhya ...yahan se kuch hee ghanton ki duur hain aap jab chahe aasakthi hain...''

''paranthu hum aakele nahi aasakhenge...sainik ke saath har waqt aana...tho nahi hoga''

'' hum lejayenge aapko'' the wordrs came before he could think...seeing her face he realised wat he said

'' woh...agar aapko koi aiteraz naa ho tho hum aapko kabhi kabhi...apki didi se milane lejayenge''she was blushing so much she just nodded her head she couldnt trust her words now

'' tho teek hain samasya khatam nischinth rahiye mila...''again he was shocked...he always said devi or aap but wat happened now... wat if she tells bhaiyya...

'' shukriya yuvraj...aur hume mila hee bulayiye...hume accha lagega...'' she ran saying those words not wanting to show her face...

lakshman was stunned but a smile adorned his face nd dat was how his other brothers found him...

'' arrey yeh bhaiyya ko kya hua kyun kade kade muskura rahe hein...''shatrugun was saying to a perlexed bharat...but ram was the one who saw urmila running away...he smiled

'' lakshman...tumne pujariji se mila kya'''ram's voice brought him out

'' ji bhaiyya...''

'' par yahan tho koi pujariji hain hee nahi...''ram smiled to see his brother's shocked face

its lame right am a telugu girl😛so pls bear wid my rubbish hindi...😆...

Edited by Messi2 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-ladyninja- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wowowowowow jes🤗
loved it❤️
he will take her to ayodhya whenever she wants 😲😳 omgeee😎
very very beautifully written dearo😳
i was just imagining that scene throughout when i read it😉
do write more..;)
darkchocolates thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Jes it is so beautiful...loved it.
I am in love with your OS.

Please do write more.
Annei123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely OS !!!!
Do write more 😛
Jess_Ru thumbnail

Originally posted by: kayal1998

Can someone tell me what LakshMila were talking?
Couldn't understand at some places of the fic😕

where couldn't u understand... tell...
LakshMila thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So smart it was!
"Hum aapko lejayenge" stole the show!
Lovely and witty...
Sanavi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was a cute OS.
An indirect proposal.
Hum le jaayenge aapko.

Do write more
DilMereSuntaNhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww Messi , this is beautiful ...
I can imagine Mila blushing and then Lakshman realising his words ...
Wowww yaar , write more...we wanna read more.
this is just amazingly beautiful ...
I am so happy reading this , cnt put my feelings in wrds.😳

Love,
Sruthi

Jess_Ru thumbnail

Originally posted by: kayal1998

From the part where Lakshman comes to the temple and sees Urmila...

mila is sad dat sita will go soon lakshman cheers her up...
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Jes it's beautiful...
Mila. I will take you whenever you want... 😳
Fabulous work dear...
Love it...