STOP PLAGIARISM! Please!!

Anshika7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I can't believe, I'm actually using the word "Please" but I'm using it just because I don't even know the real name of that user and I do not want to sound rude but Whatsoever is your real name, you know that you stole someone's LIFE STORY n you're presenting it as a fiction. Have some shame, please?

Copying other's hard work and the piece I'm talking about is apparently someone's life story and copying it, adding names of the fictional characters to it won't make it your work and taking credit for it won't take you anywhere. Trust me! Getting inspired from the idea is one thing n copy pasting it word to word is another thing. I'm not mentioning the name of the story or your username because I do not intend to insult you in front of your friends who actually think that you put effort in writing that piece!

Hope, you will take that piece down with an apology, as soon as you will read this post.

P.S.- If you won't, I'll be compelled to post the story name which will reveal your username by default. Choice is yours'!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Anshika ,

well even we don't encourage plagiarism ... being a member of this forum & ardent reader of ajuhi fictions ... I've rarely came across plagiarism ...

If u feel like telling d username or the story ...we can surely stop this & sort this issue ...

thanks for letting us know ...
Anshika7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Arjuhi_kk

Hey Anshika ,

well even we don't encourage plagiarism ... being a member of this forum & ardent reader of ajuhi fictions ... I've rarely came across plagiarism ...

If u feel like telling d username or the story ...we can surely stop this & sort this issue ...

thanks for letting us know ...

I want to give that person sometime to take down that work. I'll let you know if that person doesn't takes it down! Thanks for being so supportive!
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Choice is all urs ...😊

Feel free to PM if u need any help 😃
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Iam strictly against plagiarism
Ankita__S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Why dont u go and present me in supreme court?? 
I mean i did a crime. So i should be punished isn't it?