Name: lakshmi

Languages: English Hindi telugu

Why I watch : nice story line

Fav actor : sharavan, sana, krithika

DOB : 15-04-1992
Buckwheat thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Welcome all to KD forum🤗. Be active guys and have fun with us in both praising and bashing as well.😆
slyther_in thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Name: Meghna😛
Language u speak: English, Tamil ,Malayalam & Hindi 😊  
DOB: 5th Aug😳
Favourite celebs of Telly world: 🤗
Barun Sobti🤗 Karan Wahi🤗
Asha Negi🤗Rithvik Dhanjani, Drashti Dhami, Parth Samthaan, Sanaya Irani, Divyanka Tripathi 
Favourite celebs of Bollywood / Hollywood: SRK🤗Deepika Padukone, Alia Bhatt, Ranveer Singh, Varun Dhawan, Sidharth Malhotra
Why do u like IF ? No special reason
Why do u watch the show Krishnadasi ?  Its a wonderful show, love the story, chemistry n everything❤️
Tell us little about yourself - Well i'm a die hard Ashvik, Sarun fan

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Name : Unisha Thakur
Language u speak: Nepali, English, Hindi
DOB : 16th Aug
Favourite celebs of telly world: Gurmeet Choudhary, Drashti Dhami
Favourite celebs of Bollywood / Hollywood : Shahid Kapoor
Why do u like IF ? : Here people can discussion about their like and dis like about the show.
Why do u watch the show Krishnadasi ?: I find it has different concept and of course the lead pair.
Tell us little about yourself -  I love to read and write. Loved to watched hindi serials and hindi movies. But for now I only watched few shows including Krishnadasi.

Mobs.Fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Name: Mobashira
Language u speak: English, Hindi and Urdu 
DOB: 21st April
Favourite celebs of telly world: Vivian Dsena, Sukirti Kandpal, Drashti Dhami, Sanaya Irani, Karan Kundra, Karan Wahi, Harshad Arora and now Shravan Reddy 😉

Favourite celebs of Bollywood / Hollywood: Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Emma Watson, Kristen Stewart, Daniel Radcliffe, Varun Dhawan, Sidharth Malhotra.

Why do u like IF ? Because I can bond with others about my favorite Indian shows plus I can find all the updates, spoilers and latest onscreen/offscreen pics. 

Why do u watch the show Krishnadasi ? The day I watched Krishnadasi(8-10 days agao) I fall in love with it 'cause of the storyline and the chemistry between the lead pairs. Now Krishnadasi is my favourite show, though I can't watch it in Ramadan.

Tell us little about yourself - Full on positive girl. Too much filmy. Love reading and painting. Psst: I love watching CID also. 
zazoy12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Name : Zah'rah
Language u speak : French, English, Creole (Mauritius), Hindi
DOB:  12th december 1995
Favorite celebs of telly world : Drashti Dhami, Surbhi Jyoti, Sanaya Irani, Asha Negi, Barun Sobti, Karan Wahi, Rithvik Dhanjani, Shravan Reddy
Favorite celebs of Bollywood / Hollywood : Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Salman Khan, Sidhart Malhotra. Dwayne Johnson, Sebastian Stan, Robert Downey Jr, Chris Evans, Angelina Jolie

Why do u like IF : For the spoilers mostly, I usually don't comment, but I like to read FF and OS and all. And I can be friends with others 

Why do u watch Krishnadasi : My mom started to watch the show and I saw the scene where Aryan was holding Aru's hand under the table it was so sweet, then after a few weeks I saw that they were married and hating on each other and I wanted to know what happened. I watched the show from the beginning and fell in love with Aara and Kumudni.

Tell us little about yourself : Simple, cheerful
ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Name : Cynthia
Language u speak : French, English
DOB : 21/06/89
Favourite celebs of telly world : Nobody
Favourite celebs of Bollywood / Hollywood : Nobody
Why do u watch the show Krishnadasi ? : Aara
nikitachristie thumbnail