R cvs promoting bdsm or kinky master-slave relationship? :/

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
Wat d hell cvs r doing wid d way they r showing Samar n Indira? R they promoting bdsm or kinky master-slave relationship?😡 Tying hands n naking eat like an animal, tying Indira weneva he wants(it started 4m d time wen he sneaked in Indira's room), beating wid hunter, making her sleep on bed of nails n then placing an icy cold blanket on her, beating himself wid hunter n so on. It all shows dat he is interested in some bdsm. On Internet, we can find many such stories under bdsm n master-slave categories. Wat next? Is he planning threesome wid him, Indira & d man or woman he had locked? Does d locked room which he calls as narak contains bdsm sex toys? I never knew an Indian show will go dis far. Where is Sanskari Censor Board chief now?

I hope a new hero comes for her as Indira deserves to be truly loved as she is mistreated 4m her childhood. 
Edited by angel_juhi04 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thx for ur opinion but its part of tge story..samar is showing as mental challenged guy nd indra as dumb..but i also feel indra deserve someone else nd sure there will be new one for her.

Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

thx for ur opinion but its part of tge story..samar is showing as mental challenged guy nd indra as dumb..but i also feel indra deserve someone else nd sure there will be new one for her.

I know some may think me weird for wat I wrote in d post but wat all Samar is doing actually luks like he has a kinky bdsm fetish. On internet, many such stories r found. Honestly, I never saw such scenes at least in any Indian show or movie not even Saubhayawati Bhava. He even sent her face-pack, fairness creams n shade card n on another day he sent her raunchy lingeries n nighties. He clearly told dat she is his slave n he is her boss n another time he told her dat she is his princess n he is her slave. I wonder how come Censor Board r allowing such things to be shown?
rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

I know some may think me weird for wat I wrote in d post but wat all Samar is doing actually luks like he has a kinky bdsm fetish. On internet, many such stories r found. Honestly, I never saw such scenes at least in any Indian show or movie not even Saubhayawati Bhava. He even sent her face-pack, fairness creams n shade card n on another day he sent her raunchy lingeries n nighties. He clearly told dat she is his slave n he is her boss n another time he told her dat she is his princess n he is her slave. I wonder how come Censor Board r allowing such things to be shown?

I agree! Even I was thinking the same thing!! The guy seems to be mentally challenged though.. or maybe a sex addict? Whatever it is.. he seems to be a psycho maniac, getting his way, through hook or crook, to the point of self-injury! Shows that he has mental disbalance.. and blind to the real world! maybe in the room, his parents are looked up??! Or he has another wife.. with a kid, whom he tortured ?? and keep tied up with chains, so they can't escape.. or has them drugged up, so they can't self-defend themselves?! dunno..  But whatever it is.. Indira should woman up.. asap.. its high time!! Girls stick to their abusers, no matter how much they been abused.. but seriously... is that girl. THAT dumb?! That she cannot see through him yet.. despite sooo many atrocities?! 
Sona_Chandini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

Wat d hell cvs r doing wid d way they r showing Samar n Indira? R they promoting bdsm or kinky master-slave relationship?😡 Tying hands n naking eat like an animal, tying Indira weneva he wants(it started 4m d time wen he sneaked in Indira's room), beating wid hunter, making her sleep on bed of nails n then placing an icy cold blanket on her, beating himself wid hunter n so on. 

W*F?😲 Why would they even think people want to see such stories? It's disgusting and degrading. The CVs must be pervs to come up with such stories especially for an Indian TV show.🤢 The Censor Board probably allows it because they must be pervs too who don't mind this bullshit to be shown on TV.👎🏼

Originally posted by: ._Pari_.

W*F?😲 Why would they even think people want to see such stories? It's disgusting and degrading. The CVs must be pervs to come up with such stories especially for an Indian TV show.🤢 The Censor Board probably allows it because they must be pervs too who don't mind this bullshit to be shown on TV.👎🏼

He even handcuffed her to him while they were sleeping at night so dat she won't escape. Dis is d 1st show I saw all such weird scenes. He told her once after tying dat he loves to see her in pain.