Frequent Posters

ahilajkula thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by nn027

Originally posted by Snehamadhuri

Originally posted by anglecat9

Good Morning Friends😃

Could not come yesterday due to net problem. Guys I think it is better to be in lime light until one gets good and substantial role instead of sitting at home doing nothing. After PC she has done two special appearances one in &Tv and now on Zee Tv. 

After knowing about this news I switched on to the show named "Yeh Vada Raha" which airs at 10 P.M on Zee Tv. Don't know now a days not a single show is interesting. It literally turns me Off after seeing their segments in SBB, SBS and other TV Segments. But then the actors need to run their bread and butter so they act in them. Almost all the show the leading lady is shown as the dumbest character. 

The latest one to join this is Sita of Siya ke Ram. Until now the makers were successful in showcasing her as they promised, like showing Ramayan through Sita's POV. But now I think in coming episodes they will start showing her dumb. 

In this scenario Prat's should get good role for that I don't mind her acting in tit-bits. 
Padma , I agree with you in this aspect . She must be in the limelight to get good offers , for that she has to adjust with Jhalk   roles [ flashy appearances ]  for the time being .
Prats is an address to exceptional talent with her mesmerizing  expressions . She deserves a good show with better role ,at par with Anandi , a challenging role to any actress and defined by her in an extraordinary way  !!

Meanwhile , making cameos in other shows is her effort to fill the gap ,  an attempt  to capture the attention ! 

I agree 😊

Excelent work Madhu. 

I agree with both of you, my dear Padmaja 🤗 and Madi 🤗

It is better for Prats to stay in the limelights with her flashy dancing roles, while she is searching for a good role...It keeps her busy and she gained some good critics...⭐️

Thank you Vibha  for a link you posted about Prats new dancing role. 🤗

Those are such a beautiful siggies in various colors, Madi 👏👏👏 
Prats happy smile looks enchanting in all the colors. ⭐️

Thank you Nado for compiling all those siggies in one post. 🤗

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Padmaja , Madhu,Nado,Branka , I agree with all of you  ,  in all things  . Thank you Nado to collect Madhu's creation, they are really beautiful⭐️ 👏Girls❤️

ahilajkula thumbnail

Branka, these siggies really looks great.
Thank you girls for all links . 🤗
Thank you Nado for lovely caps . 🤗

ahilajkula thumbnail
Originally posted by vibraj

Good morning!

Madi, lovely siggies and enjoy with your guests😊

Nado, thank you for the caps, here is the update of the video: Prats says that these days she is not playing a long role in any serial so whenever called for such cameos, she comes. Here she has been asked to capture the attention of Kartik, his wife/girl-friend wants to get close to him but someone in his family wants him to be away from her, so asks Prats to do the dance to mesmerize him and distract him. she says she is seen in two gowns, earlier she wore one, then it was thought not suitable for the song and situation, so she had to change accordingly.

She also says she will be back on TV, cannot say as bahu(Daughter-in-law), do not know exactly, cannot disclose details now but will be back soon on television in a long role🥳

WOW, Vibha ❤️ Thank you for the WU, 🤗 and for such a good news🥳...so there is a reason behind her silence, and absence from social network...hope that we'll hear soon about her show . Wishing her good luck, and I am sure that she will choose well...😃

Translation /Prevod WU:

Prats je rekla da ovih dana ne igra nikakvu vecu ulogu u  bilo kojoj seriji, pa zato kad god je pozovu i ponude joj neku sporednu ulogu, ona to prihvati. Ovde joj je ponudjena uloga da skrene paznju oliti zavede Kartika. Njegova zena/devojka zeli da mu se priblizi, ali netko u njegovoj porodici zeli da ih razdvoji, pa su zato zamolili lik koji tumaci prats da ga plesuci zavede i odvuce mu paznju...Ona kaze da je bila vidjena u dve haljine, prethodno je nosila jednu, ali su tada dosli do zakljucka da ta haljina nije prikladna za tu pesmu i situaciju, pa se zato, shodno tome, morala presvuci...

Takodjer je rekla u intervjuu da se vraca na televiziju, ne moze jos reci hoce li to biti uloga snahe, ili nesto drugo, ne zna tacno, i jos ne moze u ovom trenutku da otkrije sve detalje, ali sigurno je da se uskoro vraca na televiziju u ulozi koja ce dugo da traje...🥳  

Vibha❤️ , thank you for WU  and for such good a news , how said Branka ...🥳😃
Thank you Branka for translation❤️.

ahilajkula thumbnail
Originally posted by Snehamadhuri

Originally posted by vibraj

Originally posted by VerboseG

Good morning all!
Thanks for the link, caps, and WU.

Hope she comes in some intelligent serial, am done with stupid saas-bahu, boy-girl, witch/vampire shows 

The Indian telly scene is going from bad to worse - I rarely put the TV on these days. Sometimes, join my daughter in watching her Tweenie shows 😆

Same here, watch television only for news or sports, our serials are pathetic, start fairly well and then proceed to insult the intelligence of the audience! Hope she is in a decent serial!
Bold-- Very true ! In a way BV was a trendsetter , they educated us , and shown us what the real entertainment is , through creating interest on social issues , and giving agreeable solutions too to some extent , shown us the unknown troubles which are silently  facing by many rural women , and by  training the actors to  define  the  characters with accurate precision  ,exactness of expressions , and extraordinary performance by all  the actors then ,with an added beauty and veracity   by Pratyusha !
I stopped watching serials long back , in my childhood days  there was a special telecast of Sarath serials at  9pm , after watching the Charitraheen , Srikanth and Tagore's Schuditha Pashan , and then few episodes of KyunSKBThi , hated to watch serials for one old lady rule the world of every household and kept everyone in her grip ... what a mindset they propagated ...😡 without any individuality and freedom  to the girls ,esp Bahus , suddenly BV attracted me and glued to TV and then to re-viewing all episodes on laptop , after a long time again started thinking seriously , a sort of inquisitiveness , what will happen in the next episode ... what Anandi will do ...painfully waited long to see An to declare herself free from all chains , hesitations , at last with glee saw her said ---from now onwards I am going to take my own decisions  regarding my life , education , marriage  etc" and with her head held high walked off from the BH to her favorite  secluded place   ! A victory smile must have danced on all the ladies' faces that night  I presume , and with a smiling face watched Shiv ran behind her to plead , to please , to appease , wah what those scenes were , yes , I want her to showcase such great character again , and she deserve not less than that  ! 😊

Agree with all of you girls 😃 And that scene from BV that Madi described was my favorite scenes as well...Prats gave such a powerful performance...remember, Biki made such amazing avis of those scenes...we watch them over and over again...I hope the role she will chose will be such a powerful one, the one that will give Prats a chance to show again her powerful acting skills. ⭐️

Wah, Madi such an overwhelming siggy and collage...⭐️ Love it! ❤️
Love that collage in other color combinations, too.👏⭐️

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Girls🤗, it's nice and touching to remember these wonderful roles. Ananda and SidYusha is all of us gathered at this wonderful place in this forum.
Gina ,  meaning  Saas Bahu ?

Madhu , lovely work ⭐️👏, remarkable collage👏
Per Pratyusha❤️ tone, I would say that it will  bi great role, something big.I do not doubt this girl.⭐️😃

ahilajkula thumbnail

The celestial!😃

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello everyone 😊

ahilajkula thumbnail

Nado ,Branka , thank you for liking my siggi .🤗

Girls🤗, I have to share with you my new experience. For many years, I'm a vegetarian, it is in India everyday life. At the end of the year before last, and at the beginning of last year, I was fell ill with of a cold or sore throat, very often. Therefore, I am of the seventh month of last year began to eat raw food, huge amounts of fruit, some   green and a little bit nuts and seeds. Sometimes I eat some cooked vegetables, very rarely. A regular I can not resist the cheese and yogurt.😃Regardless, from the seventh month, knock knock, never once caught a cold.🥳

ahilajkula thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Hello everyone 😊

Wow Nado!Hi dear girl 😃.

Edited by ahilajkula - 8 years ago
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehamadhuri

Good morning friends , have a nice Sunday .

Hello Madhu. 

Vonderful work 👏
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ahilajkula

Wow Nado!Hi dear girl 😃.

Hello Duska 😃