Missing noor Allah ..

-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Jamaal  is looking absolutely sweet  as a reformed man.. caring for his begum & laajo but missing the noor Allah music.. it was sensual & catchy 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I miss my bad noor allah I dnt really like him good lol
umamurthy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No Now its hightime he should come in positive role actually he should come in lead role infact I msgd him in his fb pg sirf uska answer Hmmm I dont understand for how many years we have to wait to see him in full fledged lead role 
-sakshi- thumbnail
UOTE=sandiab]I miss my bad noor allah I dnt really like him good lol[/QUOTE]

agree.. he rocked as the baddie

-sakshi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: umamurthy

No Now its hightime he should come in positive role actually he should come in lead role infact I msgd him in his fb pg sirf uska answer Hmmm I dont understand for how many y

ears we have to wait to see him in full fledged lead role 

I dont know if he can bag a lead role  but he is equally good as the lead ... we thoroughly enjoyed him  in Suhaani si ek ..
When he  entered as a villain here, i didnt like him initially .but his zordaar entry & charisma won us over. 
He has come in a star plus show some years ago where his wife had the main role ( some maharashtran ), is mom is bad & he is spoilt . i didnt watch it .
 where else has he come ?
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

No Now its hightime he should come in positive role actually he should come in lead role infact I msgd him in his fb pg sirf uska answer Hmmm I dont understand for how many years we have to wait to see him in full fledged lead role

certain actors just want to act in negative roles to test their talent. And actors like Rohit do it brilliantly where they can get fans if though they bad. Bt I agree time to do a good character again. Maybe an angry young man role or a bad boss or something new. He is truly over shadowing the leads of the shows that he goes to when he is 2nd lead. I feel bad for them lol. Bt I just hope he gets an actress who I can actually like this time. Lajjo was ok for me. Didn't like his khoorsurat pairing as well. Nor that other actress that sakshi mentioned. Only liked rajshri with him so far.
umamurthy thumbnail
Sakshi He was the lead in Dil ki nazar se khoobsurat with soumya seth actually he is a lead material infact Ektas first choice for one of her popular shows is Rohit only but yeh mana kiya He always crave for this type of role only something hatke but I am sure one day he will definitely again come as lead he has got that potential 
umamurthy thumbnail
Sandiab did u watched Uttaran that was his best His pairing with Tina excellent and his scenes with Rashmi that was more awesome woh suicide wala scene I dont think any Indian tv actor done that type of role and acting 
-sakshi- thumbnail

Sakshi He was the lead in Dil ki nazar se khoobsurat with soumya seth actually he is a lead material infact Ektas first choice for one of her popular shows is Rohit only but yeh mana kiya He always crave for this type of role only something hatke but I am sure one day he will definitely again come as lead he has got that potential 

Uma..i missed this show. I think i saw him some years ago in a show where the girl with him came last year in a show on lifeok with Aditya reddy or it was someone else who looked like him.
oh.. so he refused Ekta's show... actually he chooses good roles, maybe we see him in a bigger role next