Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blackwater thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
If dis is true, God save Siddharth.. However I don't believe what d article says..colors is d cheapest of all channels..definitely it can b a publicity stunt
MIKELA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loro  sono  bellissimi  insieme ðŸĨš
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very strange article... 😕 if I'm not wrong I think this episode was shot many days ago and it's almost one month ago and Tanisha took her decision at that time...means sid-Tanisha is dating for almost one month...but the surprising fact is that the till now none had any clue that they were dating... 😉 but suddenly when the episode is going to on air ppl got to know about their relation... and suspecting tanisha's decision!!!!!! rangeela have forget the fact that kkk is a preshot format unlike BB format... 😃 so the marketing strategies were taken for BB may not be successful for KKK too.. 😆   ðŸ˜‰Edited by Nandita_Siddian - 8 years ago
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: russhmeSS

Coming to the article, a very ridiculous way of news reporting

This article writer probably thinks that Tanisha had love at first site with Sidharth thats why just on the first day of the show she saved him from elimination ðŸ˜ģ😆 Please, first get your facts right on what was the right name of the eliminated contestant, so that people believe your fake article!!

Btw going by the logic of this article writer Sidharth should have been dating Sana, Mukti and Aishwarya too 😛 He was seen hugging and having gala time with all three girls during many KKK interviews and segments ðŸĪĢ

Agreed Rashmi...I think Sid is dating sana ,mukti and aishwarya too.. 😉 bad guy eyeing 4 ladies together... ðŸĪĢ
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Article likhne walo, kam se kam Himmanshoo ka surname toh sahi likh lete. It is Malhotra! Not Malik.
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Kuch hi ðŸĪĢðŸĪŠ 

I'm pretty sure this isn't true...there was another article published today in which Sid denied these rumors and said Tannisha was his co-star he didn't even call her a friend toh girlfriend toh bohot door ki baat hai 😆😆
tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lol this is like hell Guys she only saved him...So fake this is..if dey were dating then this shoot happened in November tab they dint said anything now only in starting week she saved him articles coming out..hahah so funny colors..change ur cheap tricks 
tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Article likhne walo, kam se kam Himmanshoo ka surname toh sahi likh lete. It is Malhotra! Not Malik.

hahaha exactly true ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
pwincess_rani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruky786

As in Sidharth Shukla that was in Ballika Vadhu Siddharth as in Humpty Dumpty waala ladka?

Very random though. Didn't see that coming.

Loool your comment made me laugh more than this article 
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
TFS its just a publicity stunt for the show tanisha has done same for BB