Loving Krishndasi

littlesmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello everyone 😃 I just started watching krishndasi and i must say the episodes are too good.I was not intending to watch it but accidentally came to know shravan reddy is the main lead so couldnt stop myself from watching 😳 Apart from shravan the supporting cast is also very good.Loved the performances of kumudni,tulsi and rao.The actress playing kumudni is just perfect for the role and tulsi also.I hope this show does really well and  shravan gets all the fame he deserves.I was dissapointed when DYM ended  Female lead is okk but i hope she matches upto shravan's acting.About the show i would say its really great concept.I know about this devdasi tradition ,its there in south india also.Though it was pretty rare now i would like to know more about it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mukthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I am loving the show n the cute pair aradhya-aaryan..SaVan❤️
Sakkiyah thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Krishnadasi is a nice show with a new concept. Really loved this new show 
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Hi welcome to d forum.. I was active member in DYM forum...now I visit rarely...
dhun.laagi thumbnail
What caught me about this show is the very essence of how it is rooted in reality. 
Krishnadasi pratha was prevalent and respected among masses in the history of India.
But it slowly turned into something entirely different where women were forced to marry God and serve people and got exploited in exchange of their sacrifice.😵
Hope they keep me hooked on the show. Have high hopes 😳