My take on Originals 3 x 10

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

So the long hiatus is over , so now we will just have to wait for a week or most often two weeks for an episode πŸ˜†

Finally watched the episode and here my take on this episode.

Let me start with the things that i didnt like on this episode .

So we meet Klamille, the couple who are so forced together , that i am bored seeing them together. We dont need any prizes for guessing Cami wont die , since we all knew itπŸ˜‰  . No surprise there . But the amount of time , we spent with Cami  dilemma was so needed because we really want to see cami for 40 minutes right πŸ˜† . That was the worst part of the whole episode. Cami and her dilemma.  

And where did it end, Cami who was so stubborn that she wants to die, didnt die at the end, since we all know she will live , why torutre us with her dilemma for a whole episode .  see i dont get her  dilemma at all, it not like she will become an original who cant be killed. If she wants to die later then she can very much do so.  πŸ˜† . Now the next episode we get to meet Ripper Cami . Count me Not ExcitedπŸ˜•

Then came our Married Couple , where was hope one would wonder but nope cvs are not explaining that, she was not with Freya, so where was she, keep guessing but you wont get the answer.  So our married couple got attacked and was taken captive. Brave Jackson fought till his blood was pumped with wolfsbane and we got his lovely confession which meant one thing , he is not making it to the next episode. 

So guys it finally time to say goodbye to Jackson because we need Haylijah to happen . Wait do i want haylijah Nope , so do i care about his death Nope .πŸ˜†

Also are the writers that dumb to think people will be happy just because they get Haylijah, like seriously what with Hayley last dialogue , First she said to Tristan that Jackson will be always with her and then she says till death do us part . So he died and she can move on now. is that what writers want us to thinkπŸ˜†. So hayley will mope around for next two episode and then she will move on with Elijah . Okay . πŸ˜†

So from the looks of it , you might think i hated the episode but actually i didnt. it was not all that bad. 

Now to the things i Loved in this episode.

Klaus Mikaelson- When have i ever not liked him , except when he behaves stupid at timesπŸ˜†, so while i hated all the moments he spent with Cami , i still loved him enough to watch the episode just for him. I loved how he choose to walk into danger to save his Child Mother and refused to be in the side line . Will hayley appericiate it , No way she will blame Klaus has the reason for Jackson death next episode.

Elijah Mikaelson - I loved Elijah today, he handled everything pretty well, from calming Klaus down to understand Tristan plan , to save Vincent from the Strix, to retirve the pendant and hence saving us from seeing Finn , to giving an awesome speech in the end . the last one was sarcastic  but everything else he was good. So on the whole it looked like Eliajh did pretty much everything while Klaus was baby sitting Cami . 

Marcel - I am liking him , because he is actually getting smarter, i thought Tristan was aware the Marcel is really on team Mikaleson and will reveal it later but poor guy i didnt know his chapter was over🀣 . And only the show has space for his crazy Sister and Lucien.

But i have to ask , how many of you finally understood once the episode was over , that the prophesy track ended and Mikalesons survived. I didnt because there was so much hype on this track , and they took two minute to solve itπŸ€ͺ , i was shocked too😲. So guys the whole prophesy track is over. Now we are headed for a leap to match with TVD timeline . πŸ˜†

So what to look forward too in the upcoming episodes.

1)Crazy Aurora and her new boyfriend Lucien.

2)Ripper Camille

3) Strix 

4) Stefan making an appearance in the cross over, if it was Damon i would have been so excited .

5) Moping Hayley .

So honestly i dont know what they are going to show in the upcoming episodes, but this episode was not Bad as we finally said goodbye to the mystery prophesy. Let see what they have in store for us in the next episode.

Do share your views , i would love to know your thoughts

Edited by NitaMikealson - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Senoritaamor thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Idk I was sure Jackson would die because they have to force haylijah on us😑 same goes for klamillie.
I feel our dous deserve better women their lives afterall they have waited thousand years.
So originals will take a leap. Don't know what to expect after the leap?
BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Senoritaamor

Idk I was sure Jackson would die because they have to force haylijah on us😑 same goes for klamillie.

I feel our dous deserve better women their lives afterall they have waited thousand years.
So originals will take a leap. Don't know what to expect after the leap?

You dont know about the leap. It will happen in the next three episodes, i guess. 

i rather have Klaus and Elijah wait another thousand years then Haylijah and Klamillie

littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi m new here πŸ˜ƒ

I really liked the episode.
I do like haylijah as a couple.
Maybe because of that I liked the scene where Elijah comforted Hayley.
Killing Jackson was not because they wanted to force haylijah,it was because Nathan was fired cuz of his drinking problem.
And I really liked klaus-cami scenes πŸ˜†
Wonder why there are not a lot of klamille fans here!
You guys klaroline fans?
BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: guest28

Hi m new here πŸ˜ƒ

I really liked the episode.
I do like haylijah as a couple.
Maybe because of that I liked the scene where Elijah comforted Hayley.
Killing Jackson was not because they wanted to force haylijah,it was because Nathan was fired cuz of his drinking problem.
And I really liked klaus-cami scenes πŸ˜†
Wonder why there are not a lot of klamille fans here!
You guys klaroline fans?

Hi welcome to the fourm, i am Nita.

I too liked the episode except the minutes spent on ships, but as you like them you must like it more.

Yeah just read the spoilers about jackson, i didnt know about it before , so had no idea why he was suddenly killed.

Nope i am not a huge Klaroline fan , i was okay with them but didnt love them , actually i do hate caroline too. 

And yes i dont like Haylijah as well as klamille, the less scenes i get of them the more happy i will be πŸ˜†
AyRa_Rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nits. Long time. How r u? Watched the recent episode? All I could say was give me anything but camille. I just can't. Such a waste of time and screen space.🀒
BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: AyRa_Rocks

Nits. Long time. How r u? Watched the recent episode? All I could say was give me anything but camille. I just can't. Such a waste of time and screen space.🀒

You and me both Maya πŸ˜‘. i just watched it last night . will rant about it soon in a new post .

i am good , how are you?
AyRa_Rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NitaReid

You and me both Maya πŸ˜‘. i just watched it last night . will rant about it soon in a new post .

i am good , how are you?

Sure. I'll be there with you to rant about it lol. I'm good too πŸ˜Š

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: AyRa_Rocks

Sure. I'll be there with you to rant about it lol. I'm good too πŸ˜Š

the episode had nothing except the  things i hated , so it going to just rant thoughπŸ˜†
BlurredLines thumbnail
maya you know about the leap right?