ubiquitious thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Nov 7th Update

on the road:

kunal tells nimmo that he loves her with all his heart, and nimmo is too shocked to react. she doesn't reply, and kunal tells her that true love comes only once, and anyone who lets it go is a fool. nimmo tells him that she does not want to discuss the matter any further, and catches an auto and goes away. kunal follows her for a while, and then gives up. he is dejected.

at mathuria house:

nimmo reaches home in a state of trance, and rests wearily on an arm chair. nita comes and lays a comforting hand on her shoulder and asks if she's worried about the pics in the newspaper. nimmo says nothing, but looks very disturbed.... she tells kb and nita that she needs some rest.

nimmo is thinking of kunal inside her room, resting against the door, staring at the starlit sky.... and tears start rolling from her cheeks. swati catches and asks what the matter was. nimmo says it was nothing. swati tells her that it is not only the pics that she is bothered about... there was something else too, and it was clear from the look in her eyes. she says that she is sure something had happened between nimmo and kunal, something that noone was aware of.... and nimmo has a flahback of the confession-on-the-road scene.

nimmo goes out into the verandah and sits in the swing, thinking of her fateful journey with kunal. she thinks...."our relationship began with kunal's hatred, and then we became friends..... slowly i began to love him, but he was so besotted with natasha that i couldn'ts see if his eyes bore any feeling for me.. and now....."

her train of thoughts is inturrepted by palaash, smiling cheerfully.he asks-"you were thinking about me, right?" nimmo laughs and asks how could he be so sure. palaash replies that since nimmo wouldn't divulge the name of her love, he would take it for granted that it was him, for he thought that it was always good to be undera false impression that gave one happiness. the two laugh together. a neighbour sees them and says..."dono mein jarur koi khichdi pak rahin hain!" KB comes to the spot and drives her away, saying.."tumko aur koi kaam nahin hain kya?"

palaash joins nimmo and her family for a snack ,and swati is unmindfully pouring salt into her coffee. nita is shoked to see this and asks if anything was wrong. swati is discomfitted and says that she just wanted a change of taste!!!!πŸ˜†then she runs off into her room suddenly, and nimmo asks if she is ok.

later nita asks if anything was the matter with swati, and nimmo says its just outside food. nita tells her that the only time she had taken salt for a change of taste was the time she had been pregnant.... but that wasn't the case with swati, so what could it be? nimmo is worried at this close shave.

sehgal palace:

kunal and nats are fighting... nats asks him to sleep in the guestroom, and kunals asks her to shut up and keep mum about the whole issue to the family members. natasha agrees, but says that it would not go on for ever.

at midnight, pam gets up from sleep and goes to the window, thinking why always she ate so much at night, and she is shocked to see dadaji and shraddha conversing with an undisclosed person in the garden. pam puts on an "i have to investigate" look.

the epi ends.

precap:

dadi is telling kunal that nimmo made her realise the value of relationships.... and that she was displeased with dadaji for making nats their granddaughter-in-law, but as she was kunal's wife now, he had to be a good husband to her.

kunal leaves without replying, and nats overhears the whole thing, and looks😭😭😭 πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

not a must watch epi, but good to know that the confession was not a dream.

**************Edited by Viewbie too add Info**************

Edited by sweet_shagun - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia_sanya thumbnail
thanks for the update.this nimmmooooo,why cant she admit that she loves kunallll
Neelu.RoX thumbnail
😭

Nahi!!!!!! 😭 😭 😭 I hate nimmo 😭 😭

Thanks bunches for the update 😭
miracle83 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey thnx.....nimmo n kunal....well hope dey get together agin
marvish thumbnail
Nims is acting like Anita bechara Eijoo confess his love she denies idher bhi Kunu confess Nims denies Eijoo must have gain experience in this situation πŸ˜†
minki thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update........... 😊
purple.star thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks a lot  πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I am still in hope that Kunal-Nimmo will unite soon

Edited by sandy92 - 17 years ago
pooinder thumbnail
I am so disappointed......I can't believe nimmo reacted like that.....she should know that kunal only has eyes for her.....I can't believe it....
srk_kadz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wn is Nimmo goin 2 confess her luv 4 Kunal... I cant wait any more... Kunal has been conffesin his feelings the second time... Wat is Nimmo waitin 4???

Thanks 4 the wonderful update... really appreciate it... 😊
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks, i dont blame Nimmo for not believing him as he has been sending her mixed signals what with moving on and getting married to Nats (not trying to woo her back from Delhi), then showing concern for her but at the same time pretending like everything is just peachy in his marriage, which makes her feel like the other women whenever he paid her any attention.

I feel sorry for Nats and Nims..they are the victims of Kunal's confusion.