Swaron Os - To love,with love

Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
  To love,with love

Hey beautiful!,

Are you having a bad day? Is it becoming too much to take? Have your swollen insides become too damn heavy for you to let out a breath? Do you feel like life is laughing at you with every tomorrow you are so not looking forward to? A tomorrow where I won't be there with you to see , the first ray of sunrise or your wet eyes shedding tears for me?

Are you tired of the slowly crumbling mask you have put up just for my sake, of that heart of yours too big for the broken you? Is the pain bothering you to an extent that you just wish to curl yourself up and let your pillow soak that bleeding soul, drop by drop?
Have you just simply, had enough?

Hold on, my love.

In one sharp breath, just take it all in.Feel that air as it rushes through every nook of your pale body.Now, all at once let it out.

Breathe out every single ounce of melancholy that is tearing your insides. Let your heart float a little, for its been sinking for quite a while in the oceans of misery you have put it into.Am I asking a bit too much?

I know love, its all my fault. I fell asleep. I broke those promises. I let the malignant disease get the better of me. I do hold the guilt of saying a good bye to you, a bit too soon. But you my girl , you made me proud. You could have asked for more but you let me go , you let me sleep to ease my burden. But how do I ease my burden if I see you surrendering yourself to the epitome of darkness?

I have just slipped into another room sweetheart.Everything remains exactly as it was. I am I and you are you.Whatever we were to each other remains still. I am just right there,and when did you feel the need of my sight to feel my presence? Call me by the old familiar name . There , don't you feel me already?

Now get up and grab your favorite drink and gulp it as fast as you can. Did you just manage to swallow that lump in your throat which has been living there for a bit too long now?
Next go to your room and put on the loud music you always loved listening too. No no,I am not shutting my ears :)Wow we are almost there.

Now grab a roll of bubble wrap and cuddle yourself under the blankets and start bursting those bubbles. Already,aren't you?.. With every pop let go of the misery of your soul a little by little. Now that the air has blown off, do the remnants remind you of someone?
No its not you. You, my love are the wind itself. You have the power to blow yourself off your feet only if you breathe a little harder.Only if you live a little stronger.

So stop wearing that forced air of solemnity or sorrow.Laugh a little , smile,dance a little.Engross yourself into the pile of those blueprints and designs that have been your first love.That I have always been jealous of for they got that undivided attention of yours . Go light a lamp of love in our abode just like you do for others. Paint those old walls red and pink and blue and green ,just like you paint the homes of others. Be your designer just like you are for others. Add colour to your interior just like you'd do for others. 
Speak of me putting no difference to your tone.Let my name be the household word it was.Let it be spoken without effort,without the shadow of a ghost on it.Life means all it ever meant. There is an absolute and unbreakable continuity. Death is nothing but a negligible accident. I'm just there with you , for you. Just out of your sight, but my love still lasts with its illuminating light.

So,get up and look up at the sky which brings new promises, new beginnings with every new dawn.Look up at your better tomorrow.And when the tomorrow starts without me ,don't feel we are apart, for I'm right there,in your heart.

Forever yours,
Swayam

Note below. 

Edited by Spark.Shreya - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wandering_mind thumbnail
 NOTE:
Hello people!
Okay now I have no idea why I am coming up with such melancholic ideas. Please don't kill me for doing that to Swayam:(..And if it seems something beyond too sadistic please do comment!.. Your words of encouragement is what strives me to write more and write better. I am still learning and still a beginner here and every word from you guys boosts me up a little. So please keep that going:)

Thankyou!

Love,
Shreya
Edited by Spark.Shreya - 8 years ago
SHAhira-Swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome story dear and i love the title most plz continue writing bcoz you guys are the best
riachawlalko thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow! now this was really amazing!
i dnt know how to describe this piece!
bt i really had the power to catch your eye and earn its writer a word of praise :D
this was something which i haven't read before!
a completely great os !
loved every bit of it!
keep writing more
n thnks fr the pm :)
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
dis is awesomeee πŸ˜Š
mythreyii thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey shreya
Am late
Nonetheless beautiful os
A touching letter
It was a well penned letter by you placing and choosing words wisely.
Thanks for the pm

ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

I am I and you are you.Whatever we were to each other remains still. I am just right there,and when did you feel the need of my sight to feel my presence?

These lines are so beautiful. 
Reading the piece, you can go through so many emotions at once. It's touching. Very nicely written. 
Dandellion_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome...πŸ˜ƒ
Do write more...but defo PM me next timeπŸ˜‰
Wandering_mind thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rockingbhardwaj

Really nice one...

Thank you πŸ˜Š
Wandering_mind thumbnail
Originally posted by: sneharay

Awesome.. πŸ‘

It feels so good when you have someone who comments on every work of yours. Thankyou for being so encouraging always πŸ˜Š