Ratikal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
The actor cum reality show contestant will party tonight with his family and friends. Here are the exclusive details...
Rishabh Sinha entered the Bigg Boss house and conquered hearts of many. Brash, entertaining and child-like, he provided a breather from the petty fights that were ruling the house. The projected wild child of Bigg Boss 9 turns 29 today. In an exclusive conversation with BollywoodLife, Rishabh said, "I am throwing a birthday party cum success bash for my friends and family members. I am calling people over at my place. Everyone from Bigg Boss has been invited. I am hoping to catch up with them."

So, what did he gift himself? "Nothing, I have given all the money to my mom. She can do whatever she feels like with that money," he says. The Qubool Hai actor also revealed that he spoke to his special someone. "Yes I spoke to her. She is presently abroad," he says.

The actor and reality show contestant lives in a big house in Mumbai and has a passion for music. So, we can expect a lot of song and dance in his party. Rishabh has not kept a theme or anything of that sort. "I want my family members and friends to just have a good time. So, no fuss over such matters...I want them to enjoy themselves." He is spending quality time with his family and we're sure that preparations are on in full swing.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday to my darling Rishabh!!! 
he must be havin a ball tonight! cant wait for the pics.

btw he is turning 28 not 29..wrong info by the article writer😡
Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Tamy yes he's 1988 born 😆

It doesn't matter ( rishabh style)

I m hoping to see some pics posted by the guests as he's inactive on social media 😡
😃

Thanks sid for sharing this article ! 🤗Edited by Shrumunj - 8 years ago
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yesss. Happy Birthday Rockstar :D
Btw Kish and all have posted wishes on insta. I don't know to post pics here. Koi daal do along with the wishes :D
Ratikal thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamy267

Happy Birthday to my darling Rishabh!!! 

he must be havin a ball tonight! cant wait for the pics.

btw he is turning 28 not 29..wrong info by the article writer😡

Yes 28! Even I am waiting for pics.. But if nobody attended from BB9 contestants, then how can we get any pics? Almost all of them are out of Mumbai..
Edited by Indiaphorum - 8 years ago
Ratikal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shrumunj

@Tamy yes he's 1988 born 😆

It doesn't matter ( rishabh style)

I m hoping to see some pics posted by the guests as he's inactive on social media 😡
😃

Thanks sid for sharing this article ! 🤗

Arey but who all attended? I think Yuvika and her gang like Vikas, Ankit etc must have attended..

Welcome Shru ðŸ¤—
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
SuKish r in Mumbai..they tweeted 6 hrs back..Gizelle, Yuvika, Mandy in mumbai..technically most of them should attend.
I wanna see a reunion badly😭
Ratikal thumbnail

SuKish r in Mumbai..they tweeted 6 hrs back..Gizelle, Yuvika, Mandy in mumbai..technically most of them should attend.

I wanna see a reunion badly😭

Oh..then SuKish and Mandy should have attended yaar..hope Yuvi & Gizzy attended..
I am waiting for SuKish wedding too..kaash saare aajaye..😳 traditional me sab having fun..and too many selfies and pics ki barsaat..😃
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
abhi tak koi pic nahi aya! frustrating😡
Ratikal thumbnail

abhi tak koi pic nahi aya! frustrating😡

We will definitely get if they actually went. Maybe they are rocking the dance floor right now ðŸ˜†