Poll

the lead should be

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
apologizes in advance to Sana fans.

I have watched sana on and off in 2 of her previous shows. always thought she was a reasonable ok to good actress she didn't inspire me enough though to bother about her bt I always thought she was good. so even though when I saw the promos of the show I thought she was an ill fit coz of the way her voice sounded she sounds like a 90 year old granny( my opinion, freedom of speech) I had thought that coz she is a good actress once the show started I would be able to appreciate her. but nothing of the sort happens she is just mouthing dialogues and hasn't brought any distinctiveness to her role. she is utterly boring. lets not even start with the girls cheeks and huge face that reminds me of a cartoon characters. and really her grandmother and mother look better then her quite frankly they could pair shravan with either her mom or her grandmother and he would make a hot pair with them.

how is it possible to have such a hot mom and grandmother and for the 3rd generation to look like whats her name? I zone out when I watch her so I cnt remember her name. considering she has done previous shows 1 as a lead the last 1 as I dnt knw what, I cnt believe she is giving such a bland performance for such a strong character. what makes it worse is that I am comparing her performances to her last co-stars Hiba's performance in her new show meri saasu maa. that girl in the promos looked meak and useless but is so feisty and actual has a character. just coz someone ways jeans doesn't mean that is a distinctive feature in a persons character and that what makes them diff.

maybe Sana character got an illness like her character in the last show she had a split personality problem. such a bore this actress is. her mommy is super hot. I would have been interesting if they had paired her wih shravan instead of SanaEdited by sandiab - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
actually ,i also don't like sana 
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Haha ...me too..I m not impressed with any colours female leads other than Naagin.
.so I m not expecting anything..
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Loved her as a lead in Gusthak Dil but cannot tolerate her here. She is just not fitting in the character. I think they needed somebody younger as the lady playing the mother  and Sana look the same age. She looked nicer in the promos.
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I disagree..!!
Actually I am liking her from past 2 epsds. !!

We need to give one month and then we can decide.

Let's give her one chance instead of dismissing her. *No Offence*
riaz_925 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lmaooo shravan/Aryan and her mum! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Now that I'd actually like to see!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
The mum is soo gorgeous!
But yea Sana does come across as abit bland but hopefully her acting will pick up as the show goes on! I do like her otherwise.
NotSoRoundRoti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lol I wouldn't mind Aryan/Shravan with her mom, she's so pretty and hot, they would have amazing chemistryπŸ˜‰
I never liked Sana but as a Shravan Reddy fan I knew I have to bear her, 5 episodes are over still don't like her, but Akkhi you're right, should give her some time, hope she'll grow on me😡
teribts7 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
You need to give Sana some time to fit into her character but in saying that I can't stand her acting at some periods... I think it's her voice that puts me off. I'm sure she would improve in a month or so 
RainbowPearls thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
She is not that bad IMO! Give her some time at least! 
Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I like Sana..not a big fan though..i noticed this show because Sana is the lead..i always found her sweet pretty n cute...