New Entries in Krishnadasi (Pradyuman's Daughters)

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Colors' recently launched show Krishndasi (Optimystix and Vaishnavi Media) will soon have few new entries...

Marathi actress Chaitrali Gupte, who is presently seen in Star Plus' Mohi has been roped in to play the elder daughter of Thakur Pradyumn (Uday Tikekar) and sister of Shashwat (Jiten Lalwani). The lady will be a noble soul with a positive mindset.

However, the younger daughter of Pradyumn will be greedy for money, and she will want to acquire all her father's property, and will have an eye of jealousy for her own brother Shashwat. Playing the role of the younger daughter Shubhangi will be Shreya More, who was last seen in Hum Aapke Hai In-Laws.

Actor Rahul Mahindre who has done many yester year TV shows including the extremely hit show Alpviram has been roped in to play the husband of Shreya's character. Just like his wife, he will also have a greed for money, and will want to get a huge share of his father-in-law's money and property.

When contacted, Shreya told us, "I have not yet signed on the contract papers. So I will be able to talk only after that happens."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hanishank thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
and my guess is...aaryan is the son of vidhyadhara rao's daughter :-)
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

Originally posted by: hanishank

and my guess is...aaryan is the son of vidhyadhara rao's daughter :-)

Possible..!! That means Aradhya is no way related with Shashwat or any one from Rao family otherwise it will weird to see AnYa as siblings or cousins..!!
Fariiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AkkiHP

Possible..!! That means Aradhya is no way related with Shashwat or any one from Rao family otherwise it will weird to see AnYa as siblings or cousins..!!

Hi-5 Me Too Don't Want AnYa To Be Siblings/Cousins 😲 Liking This Show So Far 😃
teribts7 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tfs
So happy that AnYa are not related lol. Wasn't Alia and zain cousins??? And everyone loved them lol
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

Originally posted by: kompass

Tfs
So happy that AnYa are not related lol. Wasn't Alia and zain cousins??? And everyone loved them lol

Arrey They were cousins but i heard that its common in Muslims..!! Here it won't work as people will question the pairing..!!
shravanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
bohot sare confusion hein show mein. ummid kerte hein jaldi clear ho jaye sab.
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AkkiHP

Arrey They were cousins but i heard that its common in Muslims..!! Here it won't work as people will question the pairing..!!

not only among muslims .in tamil nadu its common among all religion people ...marrying cousins is common here
NotSoRoundRoti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
TFS
No way can AnYa be siblings😕 I don't think Aradhya is related to Shashwat but seriously the twist behind the same birthdays is killing me lol I wanna know whyyy
AshVarna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi2

not only among muslims .in tamil nadu its common among all religion people ...marrying cousins is common here

Not just in Tamil Nadu, even Andhra Pradesh, Telangana & most parts of Karnataka have the tradition of marriage among cross cousins i.e marriages between children of brother - sister. Marriage between maternal uncle - niece is also quite common. 

Hope you guys don't mind the intrusion😳