Prince is diandra the scourned used woman

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
Why do boys and girls flirt on reality TV and when it comes to commitment then mummy papa come in bw. 

So do everything in a show and then after that use parents culture etc as an excuse

Gullu baadshah and now noora.
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3
guess she is the one who paid money to BB to enter the show and become famous..however it worked for her at least for the time being.
and its good in a way coz she supported and campaigned for prince 
Hydro123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Prince is young and can learn from it. Also we dont know how genuine he himself was. 
What happened with Diandra was sad. She seemed to had badly fallen for Gautam. Why Gautam did that to her ? He would have won anyway. Popularity wise he was ruling the roost. Had positive feedback from Salman every weekend. Moreoever her long time DJ bf got married around same time. Poor girl.. only she knows what she had gone through. 
RKDEWAANA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Hydro123

Prince is young and can learn from it. Also we dont know how genuine he himself was. 

What happened with Diandra was sad. She seemed to had badly fallen for Gautam. Why Gautam did that to her ? He would have won anyway. Popularity wise he was ruling the roost. Had positive feedback from Salman every weekend. Moreoever her long time DJ bf got married around same time. Poor girl.. only she knows what she had gone through. 

+100
Diandra despite what some might say I found really classy and different Gautam used her softness for him horribly
But inshallah she will find someone 100 Xs better than Gullu
RKDEWAANA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RKDEWAANA

+100
Diandra despite what some might say I found really classy and different Gautam used her softness for him horribly
But inshallah she will find someone 100 Xs better than Gullu

Also Prince is just too Nakli for me He really needs I dont know prayer or something
gaya1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
@RKDEWANA yes Diandra has a BF now n they will soon complete one year. She shared on twitter n think she is very happy!