SHOCKING: Prince Narula's Bigg Boss 9 win was Pre-planned

chicsherry thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
New Delhi: Well, Bigg Boss 9 Double Trouble trophy went to Prince Narula and was keenly celebrated by everyone. Friends and relatives were excited and celebrated the win in a grand manner. But there's something shocking that is making everyone question the show. According to a report in Business of Cinema, Prince's win was pre-planned and Rishabh Sinha could have been the winner of the season.
According to the report, Prince Narula's win was pre-planned and that Rishabh could have been the winner of the season. A source close to the show has revealed that Prince Narula's win was planned and that the entire show was scripted and Prince swept with Bigg Boss 9 trophy with Rs 35 Lakh!
This is really unexpected.

Posted from http://www.abplive.in/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chicsherry thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well...I stopped watching Bigg Boss 9 mid way...except for a few of Salman's episodes now and then.
But...is this true?
rekha12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

It is not at all shocking, most people knows about it.
Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Next season is a commoners season,
Is this damage control 😉

Well I don't know this was preplanned , but f u think retrospectively, the whole season , prince was hugely favoured n coached for this victory !

Anyway there's no point talking about this as season is over n everyone has moved on .
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Not shocking at all...in fact its old news for some now ðŸ˜†
Like Shru said, show's over and everyone has moved on.
Yeah it was so pre-planned that they spent the last 2 weeks completely destroying his image and portraying him as the evil brother, who might have had killed his sister for a piece of the property.

Just a tiny group of butt-hurt people who can't digest the win.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Yeah all pre planned.media n its stories I hope they stop this.every season this kind of article comes
This article is made up I checked it.there is no such article.mods can u plz close this post?Edited by gulabi22 - 8 years ago
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Next they would claim Karma sinha is more famous than Shah Rukh Khan,  giving fame to Shah Rukh Khan was pre planned 

And then Rishab Sinha is bigger legend than Amitabh Bachchan, giving title of legend to Big B was pre planned.

Be happy with he won hearts,  kidney, lever etc. Why are his PR acting like sore losers?

Either all winners were pre planned or none. I would be more than happy to know that chusa huva khabuja Gulati was a fixed winner.

Sit at home, clap and sing very good very good. No one cares.

shubhzie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: White-Rose

Next they would claim Karma sinha is more famous than Shah Rukh Khan,  giving fame to Shah Rukh Khan was pre planned 

And then Rishab Sinha is bigger legend than Amitabh Bachchan, giving title of legend to Big B was pre planned.

Be happy with he won hearts,  kidney, lever etc. Why are his PR acting like sore losers?

Either all winners were pre planned or none. I would be more than happy to know that chusa huva khabuja Gulati was a fixed winner.

Sit at home, clap and sing very good very good. No one cares.

Karma sinha🤣
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubhzie

Karma sinha🤣

Karma sinha 😆