Forget about relationship I am not even dating prince : Nora

Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
http://m.indiatoday.in/story/forget-about-a-relationship-im-not-even-dating-prince-nora-fatehi/1/581549.html
I don't understand why nora cannot say this to prince directly. Before him she has always pretended as if she is scared of media. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashi_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
She said the same thing to him when they were inside the house it was prince who said that he is dating nora
Pari117 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashi_lovely

She said the same thing to him when they were inside the house it was prince who said that he is dating nora

We call it befooling someone. Nora could have cleared things right on Prince face.. she pretends being sugary sweet before him but before media she shows her real self... or call prince Really dumb to believe her stupid reasons... mai dar gayi media k samne.. ap samjh rahe ho na blah blah 
poongu92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pari117

We call it befooling someone. Nora could have cleared things right on Prince face.. she pretends being sugary sweet before him but before media she shows her real self... or call prince Really dumb to believe her stupid reasons... mai dar gayi media k samne.. ap samjh rahe ho na blah blah 

She even fought with Prince when he took yuvika name when salman asked who he like more.. 
Pari117 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poongu92

She even fought with Prince when he took yuvika name when salman asked who he like more.. 

She is big attention seeker... heights of double standards... its like using someone's fame for being in lime light 
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Tharki, the true one woman man deserves it.
😆Edited by ThugLeader - 8 years ago
Pari117 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ThugLeader

Tharki, the true one woman man deserves it.
😆

I guess when the same happens in real with anyone around, we curse the ladies and sympathize with guys who becomes the victim.. I think anyone can fall victim of such fake people like nora.. its not about who deserves it and who don't. Its about seeing how a person can have two faces. 
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pari117

I guess when the same happens in real with anyone around, we curse the ladies and sympathize with guys who becomes the victim.. I think anyone can fall victim of such fake people like nora.. its not about who deserves it and who don't. Its about seeing how a person can have two faces.

I don't sympathise with guys who hop around girls and I strongly oppose when people sympathize with guys like that.

Oh and no one with brain will fall victim to Nora, neither did Prince, rather he was happy he got a girl who does not mind him getting touchy feels with her. And took full advantage of that. He might have developed a kind of longingness for her(who won't 😛, but he was not fooled by Nora.
Stop sympathizing with him in this, guy just won the whole show, has made good friends in industry and will get many girls.
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This forum is still open lol

It's done n dusted they both enjoyed each other, thoroughly might I add during the show, it was a mutual exchange of ideas & physicality. Pretty soon the BB hangover will wear off & they'll be through.

But yea Nora is hot stuff!
Edited by Gujar - 8 years ago
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Newspaper misprint it. And twisted his words.looks like he's happy with yuvi and the way she gelled with his family,Friends ❤️