Welcome and Introduction Thread - Read Before Posting

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Hello everyone ðŸ˜ƒ and a warm welcome to the forum of  Krishnadasi

Before we start off with anything, I would like to take this opportunity to remind you that you need to take the permission of the section DT ( Artemisia,)  before opening any important Forum threads [Member Introduction Thread, Help desk , Galleries etc] or any Appreciation Threads.

Any unauthorized official threads/ATs/CCs opened by the members will be closed by the DT. 

Remember, you are only allowed to open the threads AFTER the DT has confirmed to you via PMs that you're allowed to do so. Sending a PM and opening ATs/important threads without waiting for a DT response is as good as not seeking permission, so please avoid doing so. We request you to grant us a leverage of at least 24 hours to respond to PMs. Each Member is allowed to ask for permission for a MAX of 2 thread to being with. Please note when asking for permission, that you are able to manage the thread you are wishing to make on the forum.

Please remember to go through the IF CoC and Krishnadasi forum rules  I

ndia-Forums.com- Participation Guidelines

Krishnadasi Forum Rules

We shall be assuming that you have made yourself familiar with the rules from this point on, and we'll be acting based on that assumption.

Looking forward to your cooperation regarding the same.

Regards
Edited by Artemisia - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taaniroyal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Can I have CG and sana aka ksrishna AT  thread ?? Edited by taaniroyal - 8 years ago
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi,

Name... Akki..
Place... india
DOB... May 24
language u know... Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu, English
hobby... Photoshop, vm making, writing...
favourite telly actor/actress... Iqbal Khan, Gurmeet in Ramayan and Geet, Harshad in Tere Liye, karanvir in DSDDSB, Karan in Qubool Hai.. Ashish in GKD...lol.. Jared and Jensen in Supernatural... 
favourite telly pair... Maan-Geet, Rizwan-Preet
favourite telly serial.. Ramayan, Geet, PKHJD, Tere Liye
Reason for watching krishna dasi.. promos, didn't get the concept tho.. it's a new show.. so easy to catch-up...
Little bit about urself..  when i say soon... i mean months... my readers know that very well..😆.. die hard anime fan... 

@ shravanfan, hey, saw your post in prevous introduction thread but since that topic got locked.. i'm replying here..
i've watched lots of anime and can't pick best one among these: akatsuki no yona, OHSHC, maid sama, itazura na kiss and kobato..

in action packed anime, i love attack on titan and samurai champloo...

shravanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi akki... lets talk about anime in chit chat thread.