Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
bas i want few more scenes of kasha till we see what happens. they are in bedroom wonder how they reached there from party
sohinisen thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
guys i can see the level of excitement among the kasha fans after the spoiler came...yes we really want kasha😃😳 bit ekta should know that we r loving this jodi of rajat n adaa..so guys u all can make her know about it on twitter and insta profile..otherwise ekta wont even know that kasha has fans..😉
sohinisen thumbnail
really want some romance of kasha somehow!!!hope he really comes back..but i am not sure about rajat tokas..he will be doing CM
.Shiva. thumbnail
yeah i wonder how he will be able to come here if he will be really busy with CM😕 is this just to give us hope and then slap us on our face.
.Shiva. thumbnail
kabir: arey wahh jawani ho to aisi, mera matlab tha ki khatirdaari ho to aisi ho🤣

bahu bore ho raha hoon main yahan par, par jab ap mere samne ayi tab jake dil ko sukoon mila

apse puchna chahunga ki ap kya raat me bhi karti ho? mera matlab night shift bhi karti hai?🤣😲

sesha: aur kitni drinks peeyenge ap?do drinks pee chuke hai yeh apka reesra drink hai...🤣

kabir: teesri kahan? yeh to mera pehla drink hai😲

sesha: huh...dijiyee...(she took his drinks)🤣

kabir: ab kya logi ap aur kya doon main apko? ( hai la what does he mean re🤣)

sesha: glass🤣

kabir: akhir kon ho tum?  touch nahi dekhte hai...touch karne wale ko dekhte hai..jab ap ne ye drink touch kar hi diya hai to zahir si baat hai naamkeen ho hi gaya hoga😳

waise drink ke alava aur kya kya de sakti hai ap mujhe?😲😲😲😲

sesha: aur kya kya lete hai ap? kyunki main wo bhi deti hu jo apne kabhi nahi li😲

kabir: UFF😎

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AnnaPaquinFan

I want him to re enter as a master mind, more in control , more powerful, cool headed and giving the Naagins including Sesha a run for their money. I mean revenge.

Then a epic passion filled fight at the end of which Sesha by her own hand sprinkles him with ashes that'll convert him back to normal human.

And then sum romance in the last episode.. ðŸ˜‰

Ooh that sounds very tempting. But I want to see all those characteristics in the Naagins first, otherwise Nevla . I can't take the same old method of killing. 

Step 1: Pick out a date
Step 2: Attack killer on date
Step 3: Forced to retreat because they forgot that the person is wearing GuruMa's ring (and it's not some small hidden object, it's a big rock on the finger - hard to miss...)
Step 4: Reunite with Naagin-Duo to say that GuruMa's ring saved the killer
Step 5: Question how to get rid of the ring
Step 6: Suggest a fight between killer and another person to have ring fly off finger
Step 7a: Somehow convince killer to go to Shiv Mandir 
Step 7b: Probably stop to think how stupid these killers must be to go to the same place they murdered the two Naagins 20 years ago.
Step 8: Reveal their identity
Step 9: Badly injure
Step 10: Change to snakes and play the das das dassing game ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

I want Naagin to be transformed into this twisted thriller where you don't expect anything. Which reminds me - didn't that pandit guy say that if ritik got married before 25, everyone would be saved... He got married and it got to the degree of people being killed. Really? Is it that hard to figure out? Edited by shyam09 - 8 years ago
shalluuu thumbnail
Hello frnds again I was busy ..day after tomorrow work will b finished and we will rock here ...till than enjoy the forum 
sohinisen thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

yeah i wonder how he will be able to come here if he will be really busy with CM😕 is this just to give us hope and then slap us on our face.

yes i too am wondering the same..and i doubt he will come back..because many other tracks need to unfold in the show till now!! and ekta kapoor should also know that all r loving the pair of rajat and adaa.warna i dont think ekta will think about it
shalluuu thumbnail
Waiting for some good news ...if kabir is not dying its relief...kabirr aaya naagino ki zindagii m earthquake aaya
shalluuu thumbnail
Hello sohnisen welcome to forum

That's why I m saying dont have any hope from ekta