Akshay Kumar splits with business partner Ashvini Yardi

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Akshay Kumar splits with business partner Ashvini Yardi

Posted By: Daliya Ghose On Thursday, 14th January 2016,17:01

Bollywood stunt hero Akshay Kumar part ways with his business partner Ashvini Yardi. The two formed a production house Grazing Goat Pictures in 2011. Ashvini drifted apart from Akki's production house office in Juhu recently in Bandra and formed her own banner, Viniyard (a portmanteau of her first and last names) Productions.

Ashvini met Akshay when the star hosted 'Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi' on the channel which she was heading. She quit the channel to set up her own production house with Akki.

Says a source, "It could be a business decision, but tongues have been wagging since Ashvini is not seen at Akshay's production office anymore. At one time, she was the go-to person at his office. Her decision to shift out and start her own banner comes as a surprise."

Akshay and Ashvini production company produced films like 'OMG: Oh My God!' (2012), 'Fugly' (2014) and 'Singh Is Bliing' (2015) besides the Marathi film '72 Miles - Ek Pravas' (2013) and the Punjabi flick 'Bhaji In Problem' (2013). On the TV front, the ongoing show 'Jamai Raja' is being produced by Grazing Goat.

A source close to her, "Since she has vast experience in the TV industry, she was getting a lot of offers to make TV shows. She decided to float her own banner for small screen productions. When it comes to films, she will still collaborate with Akshay Kumar.

The insider adds: "It is, however, surprising since she and Akshay had decided to collaborate not only for Bollywood, but regional films and TV shows too. The recently launched TV show Janbaaz Sindbad has only Ashvini's name as co-producer along with Sagar Films." Meanwhile, Akshay Kumar is busy with the promotions of his film Airlift', starring Nimrat Kaur.Edited by ChandzLoveSidNi - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'm confused is Akki still a JR producer or he is not anymore? Tfs Chnadz.
rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS.. so that means won't Akki come to promote airlift in JR๐Ÿ˜• Anyway Ashivini was only personally associated with JR..And meenakshi sagar is also there..so it OK, whoever produces we want JR to be good, that's it๐Ÿ˜›
Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: paru10

I'm confused is Akki still a JR producer or he is not anymore? Tfs Chnadz.

donno ..may be only for JR they will a joint producers i guess..rest projects they may produce it separately