Favourite Indian Dish

Manali131 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
What is your favourite Indian dish?
I would like to know what everyone's favourite Indian dish is. I would also like if people shared recipes and memories or experiences about their favourite dishes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

davehasler thumbnail
Chicken Tikka is my favourite indian desh ðŸ˜Š
Aarav131 thumbnail
My favourites would have to be Butter Chicken and Gulab Jamun
shilpi11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Chicken Tikka is one of my favorite 
ehegy thumbnail
Sorry that I copied it from the other topic, but I really need help from you.

Hello! First of all, I am Erika from Hungary, and I love roti and puri so much! And my family too :):)...I want to make this "bread" at home. I have the recepies and everything. However I decided to buy a roti,puri maker. My husband hates the electric things in our kitchen that is why I want to buy a old type maker. That is my question to all of you: do you know puri maker what I can use with gas.
In hungary there is a biscuit maker, but the inner side of the ironplates are not flat. We put it on gas-cooker fire to make chees biscuit.

So I need something like this with flat plates and maybe bigger diameter.

Thank you very much for your help
ragsmastlife thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There r lot of favorites. But for now pav bhaji
Rahul_Pandit thumbnail
I recently went to kerala, where I had lacha paratha and chicken curry which instantly became one of my favourite indian dish
Davidsilva1689 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manali131

What is your favourite Indian dish?

I would like to know what everyone's favourite Indian dish is. I would also like if people shared recipes and memories or experiences about their favourite dishes.

One of my happiest memories is of my son going to my mother's house during the summers and running around through the house. Being a hyper kid with a ravenous appetite, he was constantly pestering his dadima' for something to eat. She would make him a delicious grilled cheese sandwich. I will never forget the look on his face when he used to gobble that cheese. We still reminisce of those happy memories and that delicious grilled cheese sandwich every summer. Whenever I make myself a grilled cheese sandwich for him with our favourite Go cheese, it takes us down the memory lane.