Grateful to BB n Endemol 4 purposely not givin gifts 4m family-Mandana

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

Big Boss season 9 just got over after having entertained us for almost 106 days. We saw how the constants dealt with one another and also with their own temperaments. We also saw how the slightest involvement of families made the housemates cry like babies. During every festival, almost each participant received lots of love and luck from their kin in the form of goodies. But it was Mandana Karimi who did not receive any kind of gifts from her folks. This raised many questions.

However, we have got all the answers now from the horse's mouth!During a conversation to Pinkvilla today, Mandana revealed that Big Boss and Colors purposely did not allow those goodies and gifts to reach her, and she infact is happy about it. "I don't think what Colors did was unfair. In fact, I am very grateful to Colors and Endemol that they did not give the stuff to me. When I was deprived of the family's love, that was what made me turn into a more stronger person. I have no negative feelings about them at all. When I did not receive cards, calls or any kind of love from my family, it eventually made me a more stronger person!" shared the Kya Kool Hai Hum 3 actress.

She further revealed that the disheartening call on the channel's part turned out to be a boon for her. "During Diwali and other festivals, I was probably the only participant who did not get goodies from the family. I was really disheartened and sad. But now that I am out of the house and got back all my stuff that was deposited with Endemol as per contracts, I saw that there were some notes from my family and friends. They had sent to Big Boss to send it to me during the festive seasons. Even Balaji Telefilms had sent me a clutch where Tusshhar and everyone had signed it on for me.  But you know what, I am very grateful to Big Boss and Endemol for having done that. Because of that I am really blessed. That has made me more strong and brave as a person," said the Iranian beauty.

Well, all's well, that ends well! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oye_Chal_Hat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So big boss tried hard to get her sympathy votes.. So yeah she should be grateful to the channel
NutellaWaffle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amfunda

So big boss tried hard to get her sympathy votes.. So yeah she should be grateful to the channel

if bb wanted her to get sympathy votes they wud not hv allowed gaurav call also but they gave that... n v dint hear gaurav sayin anuythn bad abt mandy but priya rochelle strtd tauntin her abt her family which wil obviously enrage any person...they shud hv given her atleast letters or messages from family if not gifts... no one deserves this kind of treatment n that too mandy who was far away from family... 
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That's so unfair man. 
NutellaWaffle thumbnail

Originally posted by: xPalkix

That's so unfair man. 

really how can they not give her family letters also... at that time no sympathy was shown on mandy instead all hms targeted sayin its her karma as they dint cme which wil make anyone depressed n angry...
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Akdhaparijatluv

really how can they not give her family letters also... at that time no sympathy was shown on mandy instead all hms targeted sayin its her karma as they dint cme which wil make anyone depressed n angry...

That's what they wanted na To increase footage and get more drama. Oh well Mandy isn't too fussed about it, game is done and over.