Mandana Karimi LASHES out at Colors for being unkind!

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
    • ss 9 runner up...
    Previous Article
    Next Article

Shocking! Bigg Boss 9 runner up Mandana Karimi LASHES out at Colors for being unkind'!

Mon, January 25, 2016 11:38am IST by Pooja Nayak
    3.2kSHARES
    • Facebook share
    • Twitter share
    • Share on Google+
    • Share on Whatsapp
    Shocking! Bigg Boss 9 runner up Mandana Karimi LASHES out at Colors for being unkind'!

You'll be shocked to hear but the channel played really foul games against Mandana. Read on to get EXCLUSIVE details only on BollywoodLife...

Everyone who followed Bigg Boss 9 would definitely be under impression that "lonely" Mandana Karimi had no one to support this season. While she was ridiculously hated by all her co-contestants. Even her family didn't come much in support as they neither conveyed any special messages nor sent in any gifts while she was inside the house. In fact, things got even suspicious when reports came suggesting how her boyfriend too is planning to ditch her at the finale! Well, but wait until you hear this other side of the story. Apparently, the Colors channel intervened and deliberately kept Mandana's family/boyfriend away from her, throughout this season. Yes, can you believe it?

I got in touch with Mandana soon after the finale and the actress was shocked to hear that there were speculations suggesting the channel is favoring her on Bigg Boss 9. She clarified it on record saying "They haven't been so kind to me. See inside the house what happens is, the clothes that your family sends, it comes whenever Bigg Boss decides. So sometimes you don't have clothes. And I am one of the people inside the house who has lived 15 weeks with 4-5 pair of my outfits. And the channel people weren't that nice to me. My family sent a lot of gifts during Diwali, Christmas. I didn't receive anything. It's when I got evicted and came out of the show, I realised yeh sab saaman kidhar tha?" And they were like sorry, it was the part of the game. So me feeling lonely wasn't like a strategy or anything. Bigg Boss people weren't being sweet to me. And if everyone's gone and said oh! Mandana is going to win the show because channel is supporting then I'm sorry, that's not true."

She adds, "If you saw during Christmas there was a game which went on for two days. And apparently they didn't let my family come and visit me. Bigg Boss probably said some random time and when they said can we come this time, the channel said NO'. So please, it's not like the channel decides the winner, no way is it true."

Well, now that explains a lot of things right? Sound off your comments below and do come back to BollywoodLife for more updates!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Channel did this for sympathy votes to mandana I guess
Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Colors is the most unprofessional and ungrateful channel...look what they did to Kapil Sharma...they didn't even invited many contestants for the Grand finale...glad Mandy voiced her opinion against them.
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Ponga.Pandit

Colors is the most unprofessional and ungrateful channel...look what they did to Kapil Sharma...they didn't even invited many contestants for the Grand finale...glad Mandy voiced her opinion against them.

And yesterday,Kapil's show was edited ðŸ˜¡
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Media kuch bhi boldayti hai, baat twist karkay ulta fulta headline banana toh koi insatvl sikhay.
Mandana did not lashed out Colots, she was just explaining that their was no special kind of favour or favoritism towards her.
Also she never said they were unkind, not so kind=/= unkind.
RamSiyaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Unkind!🤣!🤣 she is in damage control mode but its late. Blaming channel is being ungrateful, they supported her so much. This will antagonize them and such people after not offered work. She should have started afresh.
jayri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamSiyaRam

Unkind!🤣!🤣 she is in damage control mode but its late. Blaming channel is being ungrateful, they supported her so much. This will antagonize them and such people after not offered work. She should have started afresh.

After such genorous pay this.
aks_gamer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good she said that she has all the rights to voice her opinion. She will definitely get lots of nice movies and the rest of the tarot card readers and clairvoyants who are saying she will not get any work will be proved wrong.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
So Mandy answers cleared it that voting was not rigged too.
They even edit out trophy ceremony.I think they wanted to show contestants in bad light. They are the one who butchered PRI character too.
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
On grand finale, while she was in the house, they didn't reveal her boyfriend is present there to support her.Edited by mahiya - 8 years ago