prabharajani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
according to reporters  Biggboss ia show based not only on tasks but also human relatons which r complex in nature

i definitely agree winner should be all

but where they are not able see that this is the same emotions that made him win

prince is a task master undoubtedly

but his graph came down coz of showmance with nora and the episode with kishwar

had kishwar after going out did not support prince then scenario had been different coz that time rishabh may have given him tough fight

but kish after coming out supported prince and mandy started kish mantra that see where cool group is and where iam and mandy fans were very abusive on kishwar

prince had his own fanbase but what added to him are all those people who doesnt want mandy to win

so prince,kishwar,suyash,fans all voted for him because of a emotion that mandy should not win and after BB evicted kishwar forcefully india did not want a member from other group win

so basically emotions made people of india to vote for him not otherwise eventhough most of people didnt enjoy his showmance

so prince won showmance may be his strategy but phir be JO JEETA WAHI SIKANDER

BUT KUSDOS TO RISHABH ALSO FOR GIVING TOUGH FIGHT IN THE END

LAST WORD

kya hum cool group hain haan hum cool group hain

yeh koi rule nahi hain ki hume individual khelna hain ,hum team me khele ya individual khele

we have to win the game

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prabharajani

according to reporters  Biggboss ia show based not only on tasks but also human relatons which r complex in nature

i definitely agree winner should be all

but where they are not able see that this is the same emotions that made him win

prince is a task master undoubtedly

but his graph came down coz of showmance with nora and the episode with kishwar

had kishwar after going out did not support prince then scenario had been different coz that time rishabh may have given him tough fight

but kish after coming out supported prince and mandy started kish mantra that see where cool group is and where iam and mandy fans were very abusive on kishwar

prince had his own fanbase but what added to him are all those people who doesnt want mandy to win

so prince,kishwar,suyash,fans all voted for him because of a emotion that mandy should not win and after BB evicted kishwar forcefully india did not want a member from other group win

so basically emotions made people of india to vote for him not otherwise eventhough most of people didnt enjoy his showmance

so prince won showmance may be his strategy but phir be JO JEETA WAHI SIKANDER

BUT KUSDOS TO RISHABH ALSO FOR GIVING TOUGH FIGHT IN THE END

LAST WORD

kya hum cool group hain haan hum cool group hain

yeh koi rule nahi hain ki hume individual khelna hain ,hum team me khele ya individual khele

we have to win the game

Really?
I vote for someone only if I want them to win.I will not invest my time and money to express my hate for another contestant.I will not vote for Prince just because i have no one else to vote for or because I hate Mandana so much !!!
I have more sensible ways to spend money and time than to sabotage !
Awesome_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry Prabha.. I beg to differ... If dat was the reason..then definitely Rishab should have won.. I will draw a comparison with a previous season instance... When Veena Malik was doing showmance with two different guys in Bb... People called her different names & branded her as sl*t & even questioned her character.. Three years later in d same show a guy like prince is jumping from one woman to another; flirting with any object dat has women's clothes & yet he won d show... I want to ask is Character assassination simply related to women or will it applicable for men too.. Both Veena Malik & prince are contestants of bb who did same action of double timing with there respective opposite gender... And look how Dey wer judged during der stay at bb house...Edited by brangs - 8 years ago
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Anything else??

I rest my case
😃
Awesome_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tanu_11

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0000">Anything else??</font>

<font color="#ff0000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">
</font>
<font color="#ff0000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0000">I rest my case</font>
😃

Mee tooo 😉