Feedback to bigg boss team, please share your opinions

Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi all, 
Bigg boss nau has come to end and I am sure we all experienced moments when we felt it wasn't right on BB. I felt giving a feedback to the team will help them improvise for future.
Please leave your feedback to the bigg boss team.
Being a medical professional health is the one I can think off

1. Health and safety of everyone should be number one priority be it in terms of tasks or otherwise in terms of food and hygiene.

People with infectious diseases have to be isolated. Don't know how true but I heard some inmates had such conditions.
Please BB provide them a vaccum cleaner dry and wet ...😳, that house is massive and none of the contestants can be asked to keep such a place hygienic and safe without the right tools...including the right stuff needed to clean that pool...

2.People with sexually inappropriate behaviour should not be allowed to progress🤢, especially in a country like ours where we should do every little to prevent a sexual assault and crime.

3. Do not encourage swearing ...
Rest I leave it up to you guys, thank you for your contribution.
Edited by PriyaRv - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Great topic

1- Don't bring couples again

2- Raise the prize money

3- Give some reward to 2nd and 3rd

4- Punish people like syush who abuse and threaten

5- Punish people like kish who spit. Hygiene related

6- Give wild cards a fair chance or dont bring them in

7- Better tasks. Which highlight individual game

8- Limit on how many times one can be a captain

9- Better casting

10- Bigger house

Some suggestions
Edited by hippopotamus - 8 years ago
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Please mandate that three instances of swearing or usage of expletives will lead to automatic dismissal and a financial penalty (regardless of who swears first).

People who fail to maintain hygiene in the house, including personal hygiene (showering everyday and grooming) will get fined. The fine will be deducted from the overall prize money.

Anyone proven of sexual assaulting other housemates ( applies to women too) shall be evicted right away.

Bring known and popular faves from other fields and walks of life - medical profession, journalists, social workers, etc.

zayarock thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
1.Stop Rigging the show or bringing ur fav winners from other shows.
2.Change the whole team..like completely...they r useless.
3.Weekly payment band karo contestants ka...sab salary uthane aa jate hain...only give money to those who perform.
4.Change the host...5 saal se hume same picture dikha rahe ho.
5.1st 2nd runner ko bhi kuch prize do to motivate contestants to reach top three nd perform better.tabhi maara maari hogi aage jaane ke liye.nahi to sab velle baithe rehte hain.
6.lastly feel shameful for a bad season nd a bad result.

Sugar9.00 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
public voting band kardo 
and change the host please, I don't like him much.. bring back arshad 
ashi_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No suggestions  yeh show hi band kardo this show only promotes violence whether it is verbally or asey boring and ghatiya season k baat they should not even think of season 10Edited by ashi_lovely - 8 years ago
Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Don't get people who r already favourites of the production company

Do not force showmance , most of the viewers loathe it
Edit cringe worthy PDA

No feedback/ coaching whatsoever

Treat all contestants equally

Creative / innovative tasks to bring out the personality of the contestants

Stop coaching a favoured contestant

N pls no couples henceforth

I guess this is it !
And transparency in voting trends
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Spiting and handling body fluids shouldn't be allowed as some diseases spread by body saliva and body fluids eg.  urine 
As a virologist scientist , I find spitting and throwing urine incident extremely unsafe. ðŸ¤¢
Edited by ShahZur - 8 years ago
jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Good post . I hope they will listen.
1.Like football they need warning cards. Yellow, red etc.
2. Bring people who knows about BB and wants to work here.Specially this season no task was completed without fight and I wonder does any of this season really wanted to do any task or not.All they wanted to do is sleep, eat and do nothing.
3This was the worst season ever made. Because they brought all sorts of lazy ppl . So hold your ear and make promise that from next time -------------NO RIMI SEN kind of alsi
4.No bullies. Officially banned anyone who bullies . I can't even watch some of the episodes for such hatred full bully acts. So use warning cards.
 5.Finally bring one half Indian at a time. ---------"Aaager" "Aaager""Aaager"  "kushish" "kushish"...sun sun ke pak chuka hoon. 🤢 Edited by jhalak7 - 8 years ago
lil_Ritu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bring people in people with about the same fan base to make it fair
Not someone like Prince who had a strong base from the starting with already the win of 3 reality shows 

Dont bring in couples, we dont want to see them clinging onto each other and enough of that "baby baby" 
That makes them have a moral support vs others who dont have a girlfriend/boyfriend in that show 

First runner up should also be given something 

Dont bring in wildcards if they cant get the equal respect or cant win 

The contestants shouldnt be getting feedback while they are in the house by new enteries or family 

Edited by lil_Ritu - 8 years ago