Karvi lovestory in Sholay stylee--ff--part 1

Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Geeting bores so socha kuch masti kiya jayey..what if sholay remade that to in ...YVR style...
Kartik---Veeru

Jai-Aniket

Basanti---Survi

Gaabar-Tayi

Hema,Bindu--Gaabar ke chele..

Pyaare--sambhaaa

Lata--thakur..

Srikant--basanti ki mausi--

now imagine---basanti survi--has rejected...kartik(veeru)i proposal...and gaabar tayi is celebrating his victory...but poor gabbar tayi use kya pata..kartik veeru to apni basantiii ko leke hi chodegaaa..😉

Basanti ki mausi srikant is so irritated with kartik verru that he decided that he will maary basanti to some other chipkali...😆

Hearing this..kartik (Verru)...plaaned to sucideee

so----VEERU--was all heartbroken...and he decided to teach mausi a lesson ...

he climb to ta 15 foot high water tank and startted shoutinggg

Basabtiii ans ushki mausiii main ja rahauuu jaraaahu...humesha ke liyey...i haveee decideddd to suicideee suicideee suicideee

Basanti and mausi and all the villagers come runningle ---all the villagers shouteddd jai babuaaa stoa the drama and come down..

Basantiii--yukiii aai bail nautanki chod warna kan ke neeche bajungi ek..

Mausi-------naspitaaa karmjalaaa hum logo ko jail pahuchaney pe kyunnn tula hua hai dramebaazzz 

Veeru--kaun dramaebzzz abhi within a second u will know-------------------and then pointing towardsss...mausi u will Chakiii pisin pising and pisinggg

basanti AND mausi get scared...and all requested...to come veeru down but he was adamant...

Then basanti shouted jaiii (aniket).he come and without...saying anything...goes up catches verru and bought him down...

Verru is shoutinggg abeee kaminey chod meje sucideee karna haiii sucideee .

just then he got a slap from basantiii...kyaaa re muhot shock chada haaiaa ... na sucide karney ka ja kar lekin...useee pehley...meri jaan leke ja kyunki agar verr chala jayega to basanti kya karegiii ..basanti ko veeru se pyaar ho gaya..

bass kya thaaa verru and all...villagers started to dance in joy and mausi was fuming in angerrr..

Sambhaaa who was noticing this thing was furious he ran to tell gabbar (tayi who was sleeing)...sambha sohuted his name but all ion vain..then ultimately sambha pured a bucket full of water on gabbar..
he get up and put a tight slap on sambhass faceee sambhaaa in that state tell all the kand he just come and vistnesss ...gabbar is furious...he take vaada that he will not let happen basanti and verru ki shaadi...😃

on the other handdd verru purpose basanti and basanti--------shyinglyyy ran away then..
song start----------Mai jattt yamlaaa pagla deewana ho raba itni si baat na jana ke u meno pyaar karti hai sade uspe woh marti haiii❤️...

Mausi is patkaying all the crockeryyy in anger...

To--be continued!!

BeAR me guys ...its just for fun...those who have not seen sholay or doesnt know about the movies then no prob ..just take it as an fun fiction..

so let me know how is it!!

Edited by antika11412 - 8 years ago