Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panacea thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ThugLeader

It is not about Nora or Yuvika, it is about how he literary groped Digi's breasts. That was shameful, and people are defending that particular incidentincident

I just only quoted Nora because he seems serious about his relationship.
This same Nora can present all his (quoted by you) acts as evidence( and more if she has any) when relationships sour.
The same press which hails him today will slam him.Publicity is a double edged sword.
Oye_Chal_Hat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suresh555

I turned off the TV when Prince and Rishabh were left. I knew Prince would win and I did not want to break my TV for this fool. India kabhi nahin sudhrega

Sahi baat, India ki jai tabhi hoti jab Mandana jeet jaati.

Proud of India and their decision. Happy to see Risabh and Prince as finalist
forks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fawadbae

He was holding the trophy with prince 😃 all his family along with sukush/yuvika were on stage.i cannot paste pic ciz I Ran put of net 😆 but its I think In PRI AT.

Yeah. Here's the pic of his dad with the trophy. His mom behind Sallu

MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It is not about Nora or Yuvika, it is about how he literary groped Digi's breasts. That was shameful, and people are defending that particular incidentincident

That's exactly the point. His groping with Diggy, Rochelle, and Rishabh was simply crossing a line. It's shameful that some had no problem with it. If they were comfortable with watching that, then that's their opinion but it doesn't mean that the other people will condone or defend such actions. 
EagleEye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It is not about Nora or Yuvika, it is about how he literary groped Digi's breasts. That was shameful, and people are defending that particular incident 

Those incidents were not highlighted by Colors as he was their fixed winner BUT how can his fans support such cheapness and defend those incidents. Prince has groped Digi's near the pool and grabbed Rochelle's boobs inside the car.This guy is such a cheapo  that  if I accidentally meet him , I will slap on his ugly porcupine face.