Why did Mandana NOT win even after being targeted???

nehlove thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Last season there was a Bedroompur group that targeted Gauti but in the end Gautam won. This year Mandy "felt" targeted by the cool group and yet one from the cool group instead of her won. So why didn't Mandy who adopted a similar "targetted"/"victim" strategy fail to even make it to top two this season? 

1. Gautam never resorted to violence by hitting, shoving or kicking someone.

2. After the way Mandy swore with every breath she took, and especially after insulting the language and the country that has made you popular there was no way she was going to win. Maybe she thought cool group will target her if she swore like GG did, but sucks for her that cool group did not fall into that trap by making it a big deal. 

3. GG said he hadn't come to make friends, Mandy said she hadn't come to make friends but GG was loyal to those who helped him unlike the use and throw strategy of Many where every time someone reminded her that she was helped she went like "what? When the eff did I ask you to help me?" She used Keith, Roch, KSP, Rish and Giz and threw them under the bus when she was done.

4. Bedroompur group was dumb. Here, Mandy herself was dumb. And dumbos cannot be winners.

5. Even though Mandy made it seem like she was targeted, she wasn't just isolated where no one spoke with her. In fact, the cool group didn't ignore her even after they were asked to. So her strategy was to make it seem like she was isolated when in reality she wasn't. Too bad, the audience isn't blind.

6. Mandy was NOT entertaining!!! No song, no dance, no one liners, nothing... just fight fight fight.

7. Finally, GG was able to get more people to love him, whereas Mandy managed to get more people to hate her.    

She had good strategy, she was favored by BB and Imam, she had a whole episode dedicated to her and yet she simply was unable to win. In the end, cool group proved they were more loved by pura Hindustan than Mandy.
Edited by nehlove - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aamina2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Double post
Posted in error Edited by Aamina2013 - 8 years ago
Aamina2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Because Bb didn't want to crown anyone else
And from the beginning had a fixed winner!!
Ami25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
you are spot on !! I agree with every word u are saying :_) People are no dumb --- i am glad they went for the right person !
nehlove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aamina2013

Because Bb didn't want to crown him
And from the beginning had a fixed winner!!

A fixed winner who was insulted over and over again? Whose strategies were exposed when someone who kicked, shoved, hit and swore was protected over and over again? It's clear who was being favored here and it was definitely not Prince.
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Well Firstly I agree on these points for anyone cuz what Gautam had can never be repeated ever again. No matter how many people try cuz it always turns in to a disaster aka upen patel๐Ÿ˜† But...im not sure if mandana has seen season 8 i don't think she knew who gg was when he came the 1st time..๐Ÿค” maybe im wrong don't know...

ALSO...Prince didn't deserve to win either. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
i actually can't see any qualities of a winner in him. He got an easy ride on this show. Just thought that my fans are going to make me win no matter what & thats what happened. People didn't look at his behavior or his understanding of the game. They just voted for him blindly. 
Ami25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -ILoVeGautam-

Well Firstly I agree on these points for anyone cuz what Gautam had can never be repeated ever again. No matter how many people try cuz it always turns in to a disaster aka upen patel๐Ÿ˜† But...im not sure if mandana has seen season 8 i don't think she knew who gg was when he came the 1st time..๐Ÿค” maybe im wrong don't know...

i actually can't see any qualities of a winner in him. He got an easy ride on this show. Just thought that my fans are going to make me win no matter what & thats what happened. People didn't look at his behavior or his understanding of the game. They just voted for him blindly. 

So in other words u are saying people just voted for him just like that ?? without like him ?? if u dont agree with prince being winner doest mean u are right and people who voted for him are wrong ----accept it or dont accpet it --- people voted for him and he is the winner !! period 
nehlove thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ILoVeGautam-

I agree that GG type win is very hard to repeat. I also think Mandana must've known a little something about GG being victimized since Dale is her PR who was a PR for few contestants from previous season too.

Also, about Prince... he was good at tasks, he was a decent captain, he was fiercely loyal to his friends... so I fail to understand why people think he was not a deserving winner. Who really was so moralistic here who deserved to win? It is the lesser of the two evils that had to be chosen and he was as deserving as anyone else in this game.

Anyway, the post is less about why Prince won and more about why Mandy didn't win. Last season Bedroompur group made GG look like a saint. This season, Mandy made cool group look like, well, much cooler than her for sure.
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
who is mandana?๐Ÿคช  ๐Ÿ˜† Edited by Savz_Startling - 8 years ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Like i said b4 Mandana was in the KRK,dolly,pooja mishra category not Gautam's