Olicity Break Up :P

Dynamix215 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Okay so how likely is it that their break up is permanent? There definitely is one based on the flash forward (lack of ring on her hand)... But whether or not this is permanent is making me lose my mind... Any ideas of reassurance?! 

Please please temme. 

Like have any of you read anything anywhere that might imply that it's just temporary... x(
Edited by Dynamix215 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Olicity happening so soon is what shudders me to think if they will last or not in the long run... I just hope they are the endgame. No one suits Ollie like Felicity does.
tinkerred10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Even if they do breakup ..I don't think that it would be permanent .

Olicity is endgame & I trust the writers .
Dynamix215 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SilverAngel-

Olicity happening so soon is what shudders me to think if they will last or not in the long run... I just hope they are the endgame. No one suits Ollie like Felicity does.

yes but i guess once the baby mama secret comes out they will call it quits. but hopefully not a permanent one cuz all the set up that had been done in season 4 would be empty otherwise...
besides, guggenheim said that the song of s04 is "you're my home"... so fingers crossed they'll get back together by the end of season 4 😃
Dynamix215 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinkerred10

Even if they do breakup ..I don't think that it would be permanent .

Olicity is endgame & I trust the writers .

yup. im hoping so as well... esp after guggenheim said that season 4 song is "you're my home"... sounds promising... ⭐️
Angel1618 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They are going to break up i guess from the lack of ring and this is suppose to happen as barry changed timeline and all.. though i really hope its not permanent...