RAVIKA OS (CONFESSION) new update pg 8(consumation)

docritu99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys writing RaVika OS for the first time mainly focusing on devika's confession.. hope u all like it.. likes dislikes critcism and compliments all are welcomed here

It was deep dark night Devika is wearing cute red saree standing near window continously staring moon and waiting for Ravi
{A brief background scenario here is in some function that held jus before this scene both the families were accusing n arguimg with each other with those blame games on ravi. Ravi was completely disheartened and disappointed n left somewhere}
Coming back to devika here..
She is disappointed at what has recently happened and restless n concerned regarding Ravi's whereabout
D: pata ni sab ravi ko itna galat q samjhte h vo to bechara sabke bareme acchaa hi sochta h.. auro ka kya bolu ek time pe to mai khud usko kitna galat smjti thi..(smiles a bit) or ye ravi b na pata ni kaha chala gya kaisa hoga kya sochra hoga..kitna pareshan hoga bechara.. jaise hi aaega na mai bina time waste kie apne dil ki baat bol dungi.. (luking towrds door with hope) ravi plzz jaldi aajao na
Suddenly she feels his presence n turns wid a jerk to find Ravi coming toward door.. she get all excited n moves a bit approaching near door..
Ravi is shattered with all acusations on him n vry disappointed(might hv even cried) his eyes completely red
Ravi saw devika standing near bed and thinks: ye abtk jagi hui h matlb fir kach kach shuru hone wali h.. ravi beta sunne k lie tayar hoja
Devika also felt d pain through which ravi was going through
D tries to speak: Ravi...
Ravi stops her from saying in middle and say: ha srf tum bacchi thi ab tum b sunao mujhe kholo apne 50 hazar illjamo ka pitara lagao mujhpe bade bade ilzam but u no what mujhe koi fark ni padte qki mai janta hu maine jo kia vo sahi tha..(tears roll down his eyes he was completely devastated his voice become husky) are tumne to mujhpe kabi bharosa kia hi ni. Tumhare lie to mai dunia ka sabse bada con man hu..
D tries to intervene: ravi meri baat to suno
R( with so much pain) : ni devika mujhe sab pata h tum kya kehna chahti ho.. tumhare or ilzam mai ni seh paunga..bht bura lagta h mujhe. Dil pe chot lagti h jab tum mujhe galat smjhti ho
D tries lot to say she was also tery eyed..but Ravi continues with those talk and was not ready to hear a word from D thinking she'l also accuse him..he was badly heartbroken n blurts out again n again that all he has done for her there is not any personal intrest of him..he was continously crying n blurting out his feelings his actual pain of not being understood
Suddenly devika moves forward holds his hand pull him close cup his face(holding his cheecks with both hands) and kissed him on lips with full authority..for those moment there was pin drop silence and they could actually feel each others heartbeats..ravi(going wid d folw) holds devika's back and gently moves his hand there..ravi felt as if some lightening ray has gone through his body and he was shaken though plesantly
Finaly both comes back to there senses n devika moves back and turns away.. Ravi was still in shock wid wide open mouth n constantly blinking his eyes couldnt able to beleive what has just happened..his eyes were shinning though filled with tears..
D turns back and says: muh band karlo varna kch chala jaega
Ravi came to senses and closes his mouth n tries to speak but devika shhh's him
D: ye sab tum kya keh rhe the ravi.. mai tumpe koi ilzam ni lagana chahti infact mai to tumhe thnk u kehna chahti thi.. tumne jo kia vo koi or ni kar sakta
Ravi is plesantly surprised and equally shocked too.. he was so confused nd boggled
D continues: haa mana maine tumhe smjhne me thda time laga dia but itta bura ni sochti mai tumhare bareme(her voice broke tears fall from her eyes they are standing close)
Or tum kya kehre the tum bht bure ho let me tell u Mr Ravi Grewal maine aaj tk tumse accha insaan ni dkhi hu jo dusro ki khusio k lie apni parwah na kare( she started crying)
Ravi is boggled and tries to comfort her.. devika started hiting him near his chest n continue saying: tum q hamesha aesa karte ho mere sath q itna pyaar karte ho mujhse..q..q ravi q..(stops hiting him n hugs him with her head near his heart,crying) mai tumhe pyaar karnese khud ko rok hi na pai.. mai ni jee sakti tumhare bina ravi..
Ravi smiles hearing this.. his eyes glown..he was like top on d world n happily hugs her back.. devika tightly clutches him as close as possible n continued crying.. A tear drop roll down Ravi's eyes also..he pulls her more close n touches her waist with one hand..devika feels his touch and shyly smiles..

To be continued later..
Egarly waiting for feedback

part 1- pg 1
part 2- pg 1
part3- pg 3
part4- pg 4
part5- pg 5
part6- pg 6 - the ILU part
part 7- pg 8- the consummation partEdited by docritu99 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eera01 thumbnail
This is great!! πŸ‘ I'm now eagerly waiting for this to be continued!
docritu99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eera01

This is great!! πŸ‘ I'm now eagerly waiting for this to be continued!

Thnks dear.. yeah wil continue it for sure.. i hv already thought of something.. just need some time to pen it down..
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Woww this is amazing πŸ˜³...loved the part where she silences him with a kiss followed by that passionate yet simple and heartfelt confession by Devika .. plss do continue dear .. want to see what Ravi has to say now ..
docritu99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Woww this is amazing😳...loved the part where she silences him with a kiss followed by that passionate yet simple and heartfelt confession by Devika .. plss do continue dear .. want to see what Ravi has to say now..

Glad u liked it .. will continue for sure.. thnx for appreciation
docritu99 thumbnail
Hey guys back with an intresting part of d OS.. so i'l continue from the moment i left..
RaVika are sharing an intense and passionate hug.. both are lost in their newly found love.. ravi has a big smile on his face and so much of sukoon in his eyes dats evident in sparkling of his eyes..
Finally devika breaks hug, slowly luks up into Ravi's eyes.. she senses all his emotions dat were flowing through his eyes..she gets shy and runs towards window..ravi smiles annd aproaches her.. he sensously touches her back with gently moving her finger..then approavhes towrads her neck and hugs her from back.. devika feels his touch she closes her eyes.. her heart almost skips a beat..gently ravi bends and kisses her in neck while holding her from back..devika is all exited..
Then he turns her holding her shoulder tight.. her eyes are still closed..
She finally open her eyes and find ravi sitting on his knees in front of her..she was a bit confused at his gesture..ravi points towards her then towards himself and then makes action of dance(asking her for dance in gesstures) and then forwards his hand..
She gets happy a big smile comes to her face and she forwards her hand and holds his hand with a nod saying hes for dance..ravi gets up and pull her close with a jerk..
He then puts her one hand near his sholder..his hand near her bare waist..holding each others another hand they start to dance while banjara plays in background
Slowly they came more close while dancing holding each other with both hands vry passionately...almost like hugging while dancing.. devika rests her head near his heart while the lyrics plays jaise banjare ko ghar like devika has found her home in his heart..while ravi gently move his hand near her hairs..
Finally ravi breaks hug while song stops..he leans forwards near her..luking at ravi's emotions intensity she was vry happy and shy at d same time so much that she was not even making an eye contact with him..he holds her chin move her face up a bit so that he can luk in her eyes.. they share an eyelock while ravi move forward making an attempt to kiss her..they are so close that even their nose are touching...
Suddenly door knocks..thak thak
Devika composes herself and moves away..ravi also came back to senses realising door knock..
R: (out of disappointment) dunia me mujhe chod k sabki timing ekdum perfect h
Devika naughtly smiles at his comment

To be continued soon..
Eera01 thumbnail
Great and very passionate πŸ‘πŸΌ ❀️ Loved every moment of it!! And also the way at which this entire romantic scene came to a halt with the usual interruption by someone! Plus Ravi's super funny comment at the end and Devika's gesture for that specific comment πŸ˜†

Continue and keep up with ur good work! It's really amazing πŸ‘
docritu99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eera01

Great and very passionate πŸ‘πŸΌ ❀️ Loved every moment of it!! And also the way at which this entire romantic scene came to a halt with the usual interruption by someone! Plus Ravi's super funny comment at the end and Devika's gesture for that specific comment πŸ˜†

Continue and keep up with ur good work! It's really amazing πŸ‘

Woohh.. now m relieved.. all thnx to u dear.. i was vry disaapointed since there was no feedback since long and was thinking to stop continuing since ppl here are not liking it..if u see there are so many views but nobody say nything..guess there are just silent readers..nywy furthere continuation depends totally on feedback..still not sure whether i should write or not
But really appreciate ur eedback.. thnk u so much
TR25026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Whenever devika wants to say something,he makes  her mouth shut. Now eagerly waiting what she has to say!!! It s ridiculous . Her hand was in pain ,not her tongue. 
 Just dragging ,dragging, dragging!!!!!
Nothing else. I think,ekta is out of scripts & stories. I had stopped wathing her serials ,since,kasam se,that too i skipped the end.  i watch life ok progs,becoz,it ends soon,not like star plus serials ,lasting for yrs. 
Better end it on proper time,ekta. Pls 
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Wonderful continuation πŸ‘ .. I hope whoever is knocking at the door gets lost soon in your next part and the confession can complete unlike in the actual show😑 πŸ˜†...

Loved the whole dancing part especially the neck kiss followed by their passionate dance ☺️..do continue soon 😳