Hating CN Live, Krishna and Colors

Lovepreet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
https://youtu.be/7u0ZWWW2LmA
After seeing this promo of comedy nights live, hating kirishna and colors.

They are openly copying everything, the set, bakri, everything. Atleast, they should have changed the set and they are insulting Kapil as well.

Chori, upar se seena zori. If you want to start your own show, atleast come with something new of your OWN, not copying someone.

(If my post violate any rules, delete it)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shami9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yes u are wright i dont like this copy cach.dakhtey hain kittni dair tiktey hain aor kiss ki wajjah se tiktey hain.
khjgj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with you guys ! I am not even watching colors ! And look how cheap they are for stealing everything from kapil. They even deleted the last scene and ended the last epi 30 minutes before !!! I mean who does that unfairness ?! I am not even watching colors. They just lost all the respect. Waiting for kapil and team to come back with a bang : )
mizzundaztud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree, they Re doing cheap comedy... What makes me feel ashamed is that even Bharti Singh, despite being a woman, doesn't maintain dignity... ..I hated it when she playing chintu sharma, tried to flirt with a senior actor like MD... For me this show looks like crossing the line... Trying to demean celebs on behest of humor... Sorry to say, but it really sounded to forced a comedy on the viewers
vishti4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
missing u kapil,pls cme bak