Sunil Grover: Article on shows abrupt end

JeeLeZaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Comedy Nights With Kapil's no' show: Sunil Grover speaks up

Comedy Nights With Kapil actor Sunil Grover, who is famous as Guthi, said: "I heard somewhere that it may get telecast on January 24."

11  22
Written by Sonup Sahadevan | Mumbai | Updated: January 18, 2016 6:14 pm
Comedy Nights With Kapil, Guthi, Sunil GroverComedy Nights With Kapil's Guthi, Sunil Grover said the show's final episode may go on air on January 24.

The last episode of Kapil Sharma's hit comedy show Comedy Nights With Kapil' was not aired on January 17 . Instead another TV show,  Comedy Nights Bachao was telecast by the host channel. There was no official announcement put out on the channel about Comedy Nights With Kapil and why the telecast of the same was interrupted.

Speculations are rife that the channel tried convincing Kapil Sharma to carry on but the ace comedian was not in a mood to relent. Also the fact that the channel unceremoniously pulled the plug on Kapil's last episode denotes that perhaps all is not well.

Actor Sunil Grover, who plays Gutthi in Comedy Nights With Kapil, also expressed his surprise at seeing the episode not getting screened on January 17.  "I don't have any idea. It was supposed to get telecast till yesterday evening. Then I got to know that it's not getting shown," Sunil Grover told IndianExpress.com.

When asked what could be the reason behind the non-telecast of the episode, Sunil Grover said, "I don't know the reason. It is the channel's call. the reason has not been given to us." (Watch the last episode of Comedy Nights With Kapil)

The comedian, however, said that the episode may get telecast on January 24. "I heard somewhere that it may get telecast on January 24." (Comedy nights with Kapil "till the end he's had fun, but what about you?)

Akshay Kumar also tweeted a small video clipping of the show on Twitter.

Akshay Kumar 
"@akshaykumar

Like all good things must come 2 an end,watch Nimrat & me on d last ep. of ur fav show @CNWKOfficial on Jan24 @ 10pm

\
  • http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/television/comedy-nights-with-kapils-final-episode-may-air-on-january-24-says-sunil-grover/ 
  •  1,6741,674 Retweets
  •  
  •  4,2114,211 likes
    • http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/television/comedy-nights-with-kapils-final-episode-may-air-on-january-24-says-sunil-grover/