Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovely_nikki thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey Rosey 
Sorry I got late as I wss busy with something, hope you are still here.

Hope Kate is fine, she wss suffering from viral that's why she didn't come last week.
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

Hey Rosey 

Sorry I got late as I wss busy with something, hope you are still here.

Hope Kate is fine, she wss suffering from viral that's why she didn't come last week.

hey di how r u ??
yeah m abt to leave but for one last time i refreshed my page i found ur post πŸ˜ƒ
how r u ??
i didnt find anyone here 
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Oh you are about to leave!
I came and you have to leave πŸ˜­

Since last week I've been coming here but had to leave as no one else was here. Tessa is waiting for me to start our project but how can I when none of us are here? 

Btw, I'm fine, πŸ˜ƒ
Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes you've all disappeared! 😑 wanna know what it feels like to use Rosey's emoji lol!
roserosey thumbnail

Oh you are about to leave!

I came and you have to leave πŸ˜­

Since last week I've been coming here but had to leave as no one else was here. Tessa is waiting for me to start our project but how can I when none of us are here? 

Btw, I'm fine, πŸ˜ƒ

no problem di will stay for another 15 min πŸ˜ƒ
hey di shall we start ur plan soon ??
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tessaloni

yes you've all disappeared! 😑 wanna know what it feels like to use Rosey's emoji lol!

Good one Tess πŸ˜†

Hey I'll answer one of your PM's here. I know I've to comment on "She Left" and all your other stories also. . I'm extremely sorry to keep you waiting, but can you wait for one more week?
Tonight I'll try to update "Naughty At" OS. After that I've to work on some personal project which will take me at least a week. Only after that I can read anything 
Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Good one TessπŸ˜†

Hey I'll answer one of your PM's here. I know I've to comment on "She Left" and all your other stories also.. I'm extremely sorry to keep you waiting, but can you wait for one more week?
Tonight I'll try to update "Naughty At" OS. After that I've to work on some personal project which will take me at least a week. Only after that I can read anything

it's alright, take your time dear
roserosey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tessaloni

u. r. angry .πŸ˜† Tessa this emo suits me so much 
blushing emo suits u as u get lots of compliments for ur talent πŸ˜›
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Thanks Tessa for understanding 
The truth is thay these days I feel so embarrassed that I am not able to read anyone's stories, neither I'm able to give updates of my own and rhen reply on the comments 

I know as a writer you all wait for everyone's response, just the way I wait for them. And that embarrasses me even more 

Rosey and Tessa, after I post mu chapter I'll try to make rhe announcement thread of the project. Even though I won't be able to give it time right now, I still want to start it so that members can get some sort of entertainment πŸ˜ƒ